Credit Repair Organizations Act!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Re: Credit Repair Organizations Act

Right, Doc.

Unfortunately, I think this ones going to have to escalate from your 'personal' opinion to your 'professional' opinion....if you know what I mean......nudge,nudge,wink,wink.....

"they're coming to take me away, haha, hoho, heehee,................"

Shawn

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I'm done with posting. This is my last post. Thanks to everyone for their help and advice. Good luck to everyone in your endeavors and your destination of better credit bracket.

May the Farce be with you.....Spaceballs

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Please don't leave! It would be a major loss... I can appreciate everyone's contributions here... were I agree with them as well as when we have a difference of opinion.

4. supershawn

BKev-

The 'free cash grant' was a joke! It was a farce on the email that Breeze got from a scammer. Big deal.

The guy has a link- one line- in his signature. You are the first one I have seen complain. It's a link, if you don't like it, don't click it. If you really don't like it, report it to the moderator and see if it violates any rules.

Your sig, however, I find offensive. It is not just a link, but a multi-paragraph rant that is obviously geared towards one other member. Your posts are making the threads almost impossible to read.

Did you see Ercia's post? You know why she is 'done'? Because, like a lot of others, she is tired of reading your crap. Good job- we all lost a friend now because of you.

It's not really an argument anymore since Bill doesn't seem to be responding. You know what they call a one person argument? They don't- they call guys like PsychDoc and ask them to bring the pretty white jackets.

Again, I have yet to see anyone asking you to continue, but a lot of asked you to stop. Salvage some credibility by apologizing to the board and taking this off line.

Shawn

5. supershawn

She left because of you. Period.

Nice work.

Shawn

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Shawn:

You're the one that is keeping this thread going... Nice work. Since you must have missed it, FREE CASH GRANT was not a joke. Maybe you took it that way, but I asked in a post about it. Bill said that it was a cash grant.... blah blah blah. It told me it wasn't deceptive advertising.... blah blah blah. In the end, he did change it!! It was deceptive! Do you really want to challenge everyone on these? It will keep this thread going and going....

I'm sorry you're so against my signature. Bill likes it. He even says in another thread that he'll do it when I stop and comments "you've got to give the guy credit!" Maybe the answer is for PBM not to allow links in signatures or to limit there size... right now there is no such limit and everytime you make me repsond you increase the space.... which most people are able to respond within a paragraph. Have you noticed who the space hogs are? People who take pages up to tell someone to use their service instead of doing it themselves.

I'm glad you can read Erica's mind. Maybe you need to put that skill to work and make some money with it. Erica's post does not say why she decided to leave. It could be because of any reason. It just wishes everyone well. As do I!

7. supershawn

Bkev-

Erica and I talk several times a day. And while, yes, we joke about being able to read each others mind, I didn't have to on this one. She told me. Ask her, she'll tell you too.

You can get as hostile as you want with me, I won't respond the way you hope. Arguing with strangers doesn't get me off at all.

I guess you are just going to have to come to your senses on your own...

Have fun.

Shawn

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Without her here to comment differently, I will accept what you're saying. I'm sorry. It's not my intention to loose anyone at all.... people who agree with me or not... If you only want to hear people who say the same thing as you, maybe you need to be in a room that echos.

Hostile? Where do you see that? If you read earlier in this post, I gave you kudos for the Pimp. In other posts I even suggested some links for future Zen moments. I'm not hostile at all. I'm sorry if you've taken it that way.

Come to my senses? Shawn, another highly active post thread started by Doc is titled "Discussion: Being Held Accoutable!" Why do you think BBauer is exempt from being held accountable for CreditWrench? Still, no one has been able to provide proof that I'm falsely representing the situation.

Again, nothing personal- I'm sorry if you've taken things the wrong way... I'm not telling you to shut up and I love the Zen moments.... Keep it up!

9. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Bkev, there's an old Turkish saying that goes something like this:

Make your point once, and you'll be heard. Make your point five times, and you'll be remembered. Make your point five thousand times, and you'll be stoned to death.

I think it's time that you left the rest of us out of this conflict. Kindly take up your reasonable objections with pbm and with bbauer via email. That way, the rest of us will be spared the repetitive Chinese Water Torture we've endured this past week.

Doc

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doc: I hear what you're saying my friend and understand. Do you know what happens when people start saying the same story over and over? Urban Legend. Does not mean it's true.

11. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :'(

My friend Erica is gone *boo hoo*

I'm not going to blame anyone, but I can see why she left.

This week the focus is not credit repair, but attacks and defenses on companies that try to repair debts or credit reports.

This is the only active and decent board I've found, so I'm not leaving. But I don't like it when friends leave. Please people, calm it down before all the good posters are gone!!!!!

:'(

12. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

LOL, Bkev, true enough. :)

Doc

13. supershawn

Well, she posted about three times asking for the stupid bickering to stop. She even went through the trouble of posting 'favorable links to help certain people see that both parties involved have been very helpful to everyone. And what did she get- more pointless flak. I don't blame her.

Who wants to go through ten posts to find an answer....it's not fair. I hate to think of all the 'new' people who may have joined during last week and changed their mind when they saw all the garbage. Who knows, we might have lost another Breeze, Erica, PsychDoc, <insert your name here>.......

So yes, last night she decided to stop posting. Today she posted her last post- purposely in this thread to show 'why' she was leaving.

Many people 'stepped' in to try and help the situation...not to get in the middle...just to ask politely that it be taken off line. This is even more proof of the good people that exist on this board. Unfortunately, they were either ignored or questioned themselves.

I, myself, and done with this topic. Theres only so many times you can ask someone to stop in a friendly manner....and I don't want my opinion of anyone else here to be anything other than friendly. I have a feeling that this situation is going to take care of itself relatively soon.

Thanks to everyone for the kind emails...if I didn't respond to you yet I will soon...it's a beautiful day out and I've got more yardwork to do....

Maybe once all the BS is done and the board returns to normal, Erica will post again...(and anyone else we might have lost that didn't even feel like saying goodbye).

Until then, looks like creditnet has taught us all another lesson...this one about life itself.

Shawn

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

MY FAVORITE LINE "LUDICROUS SPEED"...

15. anna

anna Well-Known Member

"SO IF YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS- COMPLETE CONFUSION - BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR'S GOT IT MADE - JUST REMEMBER THAT - IT'S A GRAND ILLUSION - AND DEEP INSIDE WE'RE ALL THE SAME" !

16. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

...SO YOU HAVE ACQUIRED PERFECTION???

I STILL AM HERE!!!

SOME WONDER WHY...BUT NOBODY EVER HELPED ME BEFORE I FOUND THIS SITE...

I STILL GET HELPED...

I WOULD HAVE 150 INQUIRES AND STILL BE DENIED, AND NOT KNOW WHY, AND NOT KNOW ABOUT "MIX" STUFF...

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Credit Repair Organizations Act

For those who missed it... a nice BUMP.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.