Credit Repair

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nelson5, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Nelson5

Nelson5 New Member

I was very skeptical at first having never heard of someone who would help clear up one's credit file. After being turned down for a home loan I filed for my credit report to see what all was on it. To my dismay there were duplications, misinformation as well as things that weren't even mine. No wonder I couldn't get the loan. A friend from work said to contact Metronet Credit Solution who had helped her in the past. I contacted them and explained my situation to them, they promised to help me. I was so amazed when I pulled my report after 11days and all the negative items, duplications and misinformation had all been cleared from my report and my score had risen to 750’s. I strongly recommend their services to any one in need of credit fix, contact them via METRONETCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or call their helpline 205 518 3032.

2. Jessicabooke

Jessicabooke Member

Let`s explore a world of Wild Fantasies. As Real As You Want it To be. Tonight only the hottest girls are waiting for you here

LaGrone Waston likes this.
  3. With heart filled with joy and gratitude, I say a big Thanks to the team at CREDIT TRINITY CARE for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner. Also, for the purchase of my new family car. Thank you for your time and dedication. With the help of CREDIT TRINITY company my credit score has been raised from 450-801 within 72hours. All negative items have been deleted including the bankruptcy which had been on my report for about 3years ago. They were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions. He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment. We are grateful to have gone through this process with him. I recommend creditscoretrinity@gmail.com to everyone who needs help with their credit. Contact him now and enjoy a high credit score ever.