credit report question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tareco, Mar 6, 2001.

1. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

When disputing an entry on a credit report, if it appears on all 3 CRA's or even 2 of the 3, do I need to dispute to all 3 or will the one notify the others?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

The credit bureaus are independent private companies. They will in no way exchange information. You need to send out 3 separate disputes. I strongly suggest you refer to a credit repair source before doing any disputing. Good Luck!

roni

3. rob

rob Guest

rice-a-roni the self proclaimed credit expert who doesn't pay her own damn bills.

4. Michael

Michael Guest

To: Rob

Rob, did you not see the posting just yesterday about not sniping at others, and keeping things civil??

Was this last comment waranted? Roni has added lot's to this board and regardless of her personal problems has a right to continue adding to this board.

If a prerequisite to posting to the board is to have perfect credit, and be 100% correct then possibly you will find this a very lonely board posting to yourself!

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: To: Rob

Thanks Michael. I do pay my bills by the way. My credit is quite good nowadays anyway. But I know where you are coming from, and believe me I appreciate your post.

roni