CREDIT REPORTS

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BETSY, Jan 10, 2001.

1. BETSY

BETSY Guest

WHY DO THE THREE MAJOR CREDITORS HAVE DIFFERENT INFORMATION? AND HOW LONG DOES A INQUIRY STAY ON YOUR CREDIT? I READ HERE ONE YEAR AND I READ ON ANOTHER WEB PAGE TWO YEARS, WHICH IS CORRECT?

2. CCMax

CCMax Guest

Two years is standard for all hard inquiries. Experian reports tell you how long the inquiry will remain. I think promotional inquiries and account review inquiries--"soft"--are different and may be shorter. Some people on this board have had luck getting inquiries deleted through the dispute process.

CC

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

They stay on for 2 years. The stop hurting your score as much after 6 months to 1 year.

roni

4. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

Neither is correct. If you contact any credit bureau, you will find out that bad credit stays on your credit report for 7 years, bankruptcy for 10 years. This is from the date that the creditor reports it to a credit bureau.

www.acu4credit.com can help by adding positive credit from $2500.00 to $98,000.00 to your credit file legally.

Go there and read the free information. It will help anyone with bad credit. The reason I know is because a few of my friends here have established new credit thru acu4credit.com in the near past.

The reason different credit appears on one major credit bureau and not others is because the creditor may only report your credit, good or bad, to only one major credit bureau.

5. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

Sorry, I misread your message.

Thje credit inquiry does stay on your credeit report up to 2 years, but most creditors go by the credit score and the last 6 months.

All over two in the last six months may make a creditor to turn you down for credit unless you have positive credit on your report within the last 2 or 3 months.

You can get this positive credit posted on your credit report by acu4credit.com if you are interested.

6. John S

John S Guest

You can get this positive credit posted on your credit report by acu4credit.com if you are interested.

The activities proposed on acu4credit.com are illegal. Stay away! SCAM ALERT!

7. John S

John S Guest

And you are an absolute fool. Hard inquiries are on for TWO YEARS, not seven. SOFT INQUIRIES are NEVER seen by potential lenders, and they NEVER affect your scores.

And it's 7 to 7.5 years (depending upon age) from the ORIGINAL DELINQUENCY DATE or CHARGE OFF DATE (whichever is later), NOT the date that the creditor reports it to a credit bureau.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS JASON !!
    acu4credit is a SCAM