Credit Score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Mar 18, 2001.

1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: capital one

I am an insurance agent in one of the call centers that calls for Capital One. They call you! The reps just can't use the name Capial One until after you have accepted the offer. ;)

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: 466??

whoa. I thought 500's were the lowest they go :)

Doesn't make my 565 seem all that bad. I'm not in no rush, have stuff that will fall off in '03 and i'll be back in business.

by the way, I have a 2 Capitalones (secured/non-gold), 1 nextcard (just yesterday), and a citibank platinum select all from that 565-ish score.

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ERROR

Sorry. An Error Occurred in processing Order [processOrder:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01401: inserted value too large for column
    ].Please Try Later...

?????????

4. Dallas

Dallas Guest

Breeze. Please Read

I think I know your problem. IF they have another address on file as your primary they will do this to you. Have you pulled your report lately. You should use the address that is on your report if you havenot updated it lately.

5. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Re: ERROR

Darn some of you guys are making me fill a little better. I have a 471. Nothing to brag about, but it get better down the road

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Breeze. Please Read

Thanks for trying to help, Dallas. I *have* gotten a report recently (and I subscribed to the monitoring service that AmEx offered me) but it is the same address - I've been here for 3 years.

I think it could be any number of things. I used Lexington about 3 years ago, and got flagged as using a repair service; then I reported 2 cards "lost" when the Egghead database was hacked.

Also, I am currently disputing a duplicate entry on my report - a public record of paid tax liens. They were filed once in one city and then in another city, when my company transferred me. It shows twice as many debts and twice the amount. They tried to appease me by putting a "personal statement" in my file. I told them *where else* they could put the personal statement (in so many words), and I continue to dispute the entries in various ways.

They have proof of who I am, and they don't like me much, I am sure. I also used my primary email at my ISP - the account is in my name at this phone number, which is listed and in my name. With all their electronic verification systems (they sell them, you know), I am sure they know who I am.

Linda

7. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

It says I am in the % of the population and I am a high risk. It game me reason 38,10,43 and something else. Geeez talk about depressing, I should have saved that 12.95!!

christi

8. Dallas

Dallas Guest

Breeze

They wouldnot allow me access either. I am not in their favor either. But I re-registered under the powerscore option. They gave me the same password and everything. I guess I have 2 accounts now. They havenot let me get a report online for awhile. I also had monitoring service. Maybe you can try registering....click the powerscore. Dont login.

9. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Equifax report

You also get to review your credit report. I still am curious on how equifax shows the date of the charge off starts the seven year period is it Last Activity when the seven year starts? Somebody please help me I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Equifax report

last activity is the law.

11. lena

lena Well-Known Member

cool thanks breeze

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Still error...

Sorry. An Error Occurred in processing Order [processOrder:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01401: inserted value too large
    for column
    ].Please Try Later...

I thought it was a NETSCAPE CAUSED PROBLEM, SO I DID AOL, SAME ANSWER...

:(

13. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Breeze

I already tried both ways.

I will just wait them out. That is the only way, otherwise you bloody your own head, beating it against their wall, hehe.

Slow and steady wins the race. :) I am always polite, patient, understanding, and I don't back down or go away.

Tomorrow, if there is no email from them, I will snail-mail them copies of the fax I sent, rr requested, and wait for my password. Once you get on their sh*&^%^& list that's it, I think. One of these days they will scr#$%$ up and I will sue them and get some money.

Here's a clue, hahaha. I wrote on my Mom's behalf (she's 79, lives with me, and wants a new car) - when they repsonded to "her" request and subsequent dispute, she got the famous "Are you using a credit repair service? Want to file a complaint?" letter. Amazing, huh? The dispute was just outdated information. She has never had credit in her name until I helped her get some!!

thanks again,
    breeze

14. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: George...

We know you have too many credit cards, you are breaking the system for the rest of us :) The 6 digit total of credit is crashing them!!!

heh j/k :)

Thats a sql error because some field they are trying to insert is larger than the field length of the destination record. Maybe you have some "comment" or "description" thats too wordy for their scoring app :) Easy bug.

15. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

sorry....

16. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I just wanted my score...since I live COLORADO, I get the report FREE by calling, and they snail-mail it to me....

17. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I am just curious, what indication do you have that the bureaus flagged your file?

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NOT MY FILE, ANOTHER POSTER ON THE BB

FRAUD HAWK ALERT.