credit scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Mar 18, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I know this question is a difficult one but- I just got my updated report from transunion, (disputed by Junum) and every negative listing was deleted. My scores were right about 600. Now with no negatives and 9 -10 positives, some as old as 6+ years, how much might I expect my scores to go up? Anyone have a general idea?

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

LKH, I am not positive, but I bet your score is over 700. My Qspace score was 756. I had 8 positive accounts with the oldest being 7 years and 9 months. I have one small installment loan that was paid in full with no lates and an auto installment loan that was paid in full 6 months early with no lates. I also have one retail card. In addition, I have one 30 day late. The remainder of my accounts are Visa & Mastercard. I bet your positives resemble mine. I hope this helps and congratulations on your accomplishment! I know how hard you have worked for this! BTW, I'm still boycotting Citibank. ;-)

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I have 5 mc & visa accts. I also have 1 pd. student loan, 2 pd. auto loans and 1 current auto loan and 3 current student loans. Wow - I guess that's more than 9. Anyway there is no negatives or lates on any of these. I hope you're right about my score being near 700 but I really can't see it jumping almost 100 pts. because of the negatives being gone. Some of the negatives that were just deleted were 5-6 years old so maybe some impact on my score but not much. Also, I am anti citi also.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

My QSPACE is 675 with NO negatives EXCEPT "TOO MUCH CREDIT" what ever that means...

5. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

LKH,
    How long you been with Junum? I had some things deleted, some were verified. One medical collection was verified, so I'm going to write the "I'll pay you if you remove" letter near the end of the month. Anyone have one of those that I can use?