Credit scoring explanations

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Thanks momof3

Very interesting information. There is still hope for me! I hope to be shopping for a mortgage by the end of this year. :eek:)

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Thanks momof3

Yes I found somethings very interesting, but did find a "few errors" with some of the facts(collections and inquiries). But overall it gives you some sense of how the scoring factors work.

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Mom. How are you getting along? Is everything OK?

Also, is everything OK with Roni? I saw a thread under her name yesterday that concerned me. I hope you see this and reply.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes Jim I am doing fine, thanks for asking. Unfortunately there has been a poster that has been attacking Roni and posting under her name and this is not good at all. I am not sure how this new message board system works but it seems that possibly the ISP address can not be determined. It appears that anyone using aol post as (---.proxy.aol.com), so it appears basically anybody can post and make it look like Roni or me for that matter. This poster has been very hateful and I am not even sure Roni wants to return.

6. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Please convince Roni not

not to give up! That's what the enemy wants her to do! Don't let em win! Fight til the END!

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Please convince Roni not

Dont worry m2. I aint gone nowhere. Lol...

roni