Credit trust >>does any

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by steve, Oct 10, 2000.

1. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I have a charge off account with at&t universal card back in 95 , I able to delete this from transunion/equifax but experian wont listen ..any how but now this compay try to collect this debit for $3200 dont understand coz at&t showing only 1500 why they try to collect 3200 also in my experian report balance showing 0 any advice?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Credit trust >>does

I would check with your state about the statue of limitations, some states are four years so if this was 95 they can't collect. Alot of collection agencies try this. Others may have better advice.

3. steve

steve Well-Known Member

thx, Actually I'm in process to get the mortgage and my loan officer like me to solve this issue , currently showing o balance but status unknow, I called them today and they told me they sold me case to cold data?

4. lisa

lisa Guest

Coldata is horrible! Seriously, be careful with these creeps. My husband had an acct. placed with them and they tried to re-age it on the credit reports (it was almost 7 years old). These people try anything! We finally got the stuff off of the report but it was a pain.