Credit Watch Down?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by judp, Sep 17, 2001.

1. judp

judp Member

Has anyone else been having problems with Credit Watch? I'm getting an error message and can't get into the site for two days now.

Received a response from Eq today, an attorney, re: my lawsuit. Letter basically states the guy doesn't know what I'm talking about, and wants me to call to discuss and "resolve the situation well before court date". Included was a clean report dated the 8th. Problem is, just 3 days ago on Credit Watch the account was still showing as in dispute?

Beth

2. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I was on it a couple of hours ago...no problems.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Their summary info updates weekly. Did you pull a new report?

4. judp

judp Member

No, I didn't pull a new report, I was relying on the Credit Watch alert notification feature. Maybe that feature runs a few days behind? I know since I'm completely anal about my credit rebuilding right now, that I usually am able to learn of a alert notice by logging in before they e-mail it to me.

Well, holding my breath. If they deleted, that's 2 out of 3 cra's settled.:) Time for TU to wise up!

Funny how I got the written equivelent of a shrug and "what are you talking about" look. Kid with the hand in the cookie jar kind of thing.

Hopefully it is a real deletion. If it is gone I'll call and have him send me a guarantee it won't come back.

Beth

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Beth:

You can use the report # he provided to start a new investigation and check it that way... or I would call Tuesday (for free). I'm happy to hear of your success. Good luck!

Have you tried sending copies of your EQ and EX reports to TU? I think some TU reps will work with you.... Just getting in front of the right ones.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

When you get them, save them. I have a file folder, and whenever anything changes, I save a copy for a while incase I need it.

Close your browser and then try again, or try a different browser.

7. judp

judp Member

Finally got through. It won't let me get a report though. Says to call their customer care center. Apparently they have it blocked because of my lawsuit. Figures. Now I have no way to verify the negative is actually gone, other than the report which they sent to me. I trust that about as far as I could throw it.

Looks like I have to call tomorrow.

Beth