Credit Watch Renewal

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JustinTJ, Aug 7, 2003.

1. JustinTJ

JustinTJ Well-Known Member

Dear Equifax Credit Watch Member:

ENJOY A SPECIAL PRICE WHEN YOU RENEW EQUIFAX CREDIT WATCH(TM) TODAY!

Over the past year, Equifax Credit Watch(TM) has been your front-line defense against identity theft, issuing several notifications of changes to your credit file - changes that could have been warning signs of this silent crime.

Your current Equifax Credit Watch(TM) subscription will expire soon. To thank you for your continued patronage, we would like to offer you a special price of $59.95 for another full year of identity theft protection if you renew Equifax Credit Watch(TM) today.

In addition to daily credit-file monitoring with your annual Equifax Credit Watch(TM) subscription, you receive:

** $2,500 Identity Theft Insurance ($250 deductible) for certain expenses protects you against financial loss.

** Access to Score Power(R) four times a year - the only consumer online service delivering your Equifax Credit Report(TM) and FICO(R) credit score. Research indicates that credit scores do not change as often as one might think. You can check your score on a quarterly basis or four times on your own schedule.

** "No News is Good News" monthly e-mail - if we do not detect any changes to your file during the previous calendar month.

** Member Newsletter - providing helpful credit tips and valuable information.

** Dedicated Customer Care - now you can reach our Customer Care Team at 866-4CWATCH (866-429-2824), 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM (EST), 7 days a week or you may e-mail us anytime at customer.care@equifax.com.

We are pleased to offer you the special price of $59.95 for another full year if you renew Equifax Credit Watch(TM) today and for your convenience, we will automatically renew your annual subscription unless you decide otherwise.

Thank you again for your business. We look forward to providing you continued identity theft protection.

Your Equifax Customer Care Team

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I WANT 365 REPORTS AND SCORES!!! Even if I only do 175 or 57...I WANT THE OPORTUNITY or CHOICE TO DO 365!!! 4 is a JOKE!!!

I DON'T NEED THE STINKIN' INSURANCE!!! THAT IS THE REASON 365 WAS REDUCED TO 4!!!

3. wlewisj

wlewisj Well-Known Member

Aaahhhh, that explains the "3 remaining" in my creditwatch pull date column. Let me call and cancel. Thanks for the info.
    Willis

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Willis, if it says you've got 3 remaining reports/scores to pull, then you do. That has nothing to do with your renewal. Should you renew, the counter goes to 4 (and the 3 you didn't use from the previous year won't rollover -- in other words, you won't bank a total of 7 if you renew).

My advice would be to take advantage of those 3 remaining reports before you cancel or renew -- if you have time before your present subscription expires.

I've also seen that counter get screwy. Last year it let me pull 6 rather than 4. At one point I was down to 2 remaining, and then shortly therafter I noticed it kicked back to 4. Interesting glitch!

Doc

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Is CW "UNLIMITED" with SCORES EVER coming back???

I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' INSURANCE THAT COSTS 361 PULLS!!!

I sent an E-MAIL but got no answer...THEY PROBABLY ASSUMED I WAS AN IDIOT FOR WANTING "UNLIMITED"

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD NEED OR WANT MORE THAN 4 PER YEAR...(I GUESS)

7. allen074

allen074 Well-Known Member

blah - mine ends 9/1

goodbye eq!