Credit Wrench Update - Success

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rogerjones, Jun 13, 2001.

1. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

Just received updated Experian report today.
    Wells Fargo Charge off. DELETED!!!!

Looking forward to seeing results from other CRAs.

I will keep board posted on progress of other items as progress is made.

roger

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Go, Roger! ;)

3. Bowlin_1

Bowlin_1 Member

congrats bill er Roger, Bill you hyping that again!!!

4. TomL3030

TomL3030 Member

A person who's never been here suddenly pops up and praises Bill Bauer right after he starts really hardselling his crap here. Gee, what are the odds?

TomL

P.S. Bill, when do you have the time to create sock puppets after you sell cigarettes, work for an used car auction, and run 1600 websites?

5. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

If his systems works, would you want to know. If it doesn't, would you want to know as well.

I will keep the board posted on the progress of the program.

All I hear from the board is that his "System" is just "HYPE". I feel it would be appropriate to let others know the TRUTH, not just speculation.

I have been pleased with the results so far.

Looking forward to more progress.

roger

6. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

How did you get it deleted. Did the credit bureau remove it or was the ca/creditor responsible. Either way congradulations..

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

TomL

If you use the dns numbers that Roger posted from, I think you will find that he uses pacbell dsl service and lives in or near Thousand Oaks California.

If you use the latest version of neotrace.exe, you can probably get a satellite view of his house. You can also come up with a whole lot more than that if you are using the commercial grade of Neotrace plus a couple of other highly sophisticate programs.

Now then, it is entirely possible for me to leave Oklahoma City, go to Thousand Oaks, California, post that message and arrive back here in Oklahoma City in plenty of time to post this message. However, the cost of doing so would be well over $2500.00.

How likely do you think that it would be that I or anyone else would spend $2500.00 just to do that?

Yes, I am well aware that there are also electronic methods that the same thing could be done at much less expense electronically. For instance, I could do it electronically simply by taking control of his computer from Oklahoma City and actually typing the message from here and then posting it, but in order for me to do that, he would have to have two DSL lines, one for me to work on and one for me to send out on.

How likely do you think it is that he would have two DSL lines for me to do that with?

It would also require that he had two network cards installed in his computer. How likely do you think it is that he has two network cards and two modems and two DSL lines installed in his computer just so I could do that?

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Let's just say that you lack the technical ability to spoof your post from this IP and leave it at that. No need to hypothesize about requirements to do so (amusing as it is).

-Dave

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I can well understand your thoughts on the matter, however, I lack neither the technical ability to do that if the equipment were available on the other end nor the equipment and knowledge to fly out there, post from Thousand Oaks, California and be back here in time to make the second post. Nor do I lack the necessary funds to do either one.

But all of that is beside the point.

What has occurred here is that the poster to whom I replied has his doubts about the validity of the statements made and has also raised the question that some skulldoggery might be going on and that I might be at the root of it all. At least, that is what the post appeared to me to say or intimate.

In such an event, I'd simply like to point out the implausibility of his suggestions without escalating the situation which I would not care to do.

So I see little other option than to use easily available programs which anyone can find and download for free plus a little bit of logic to illustrate the fact that while his attempt to discredit the poster and others could be done, the cost or the logistics involved would make his accusations highly unlikely at best.

Does that not make sense to you?

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

-----
    Does that not make sense to you?
    -----

While very little of what you say ever makes sense to me, I (and I am sure most) believe you are only capable of being you. I Don't think a random post of accusations with no valid proof or evidence reflect what sane rational people believe.

Relax Bill.

-Dave

11. Saar

Saar Banned

Bill,

This has gone too far. If you remember correctly, a few days after you first came to this board, you had your first clash w/ Lizardking, where I did not take his side because I thought (and still do) that discrediting new ideas and approaches is wrong, even if advocated by posters who are newbies on Creditnet.

While I know Anthony means well, I'm positive that nothing will come out of the AG's investigation, if all they have is your little bluffs shared here plus your selling absurd interpretations of the law; However, this public internet forum evidently does not endorse your questionable marketing schemes for products of yet even more questionable nature.

Have a nice day,

Saar

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

While very little of what you say ever makes sense to me,

That sounds like a personal problem to me.

I (and I am sure most) believe you are only capable of being you.

It is, of course, your God given right to believe what you wish to believe. Your ability to speak for "most" others may be open to question, however.

I Don't think a random post of accusations with no valid proof or evidence reflect what sane rational people believe.

Would you please provide your definition of the term "sane rational people??

I think you will find that rather difficult to do since what is sane and/or rational is open to debate in any given culture or society. As a for instance, visitors from other countries and cultures to this country quite often go back home and comment to their friends and neighbors how crazy we Americans are.

So it would appear that your definitions might need some closer scrutiny.

Would you please be so kind as to define "sane rational people" in a way that would make sense?

Thank you in advance.

13. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Oy....Nevermind Billie.

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

This has gone too far.

I most wholeheartedly agree with you.

If you remember correctly, a few days after you first came to this board, you had your first clash w/ Lizardking,

Yes, I remember that quite vividly. It seems that he took great and exceeding exception to the thought that anyone might question his methods. He was most vehement and vulgar in his attempt to quash, discredit and stomp on anyone so brash as to question the King.

where I did not take his side because I thought (and still
    do) that discrediting new ideas and approaches is wrong,

Thank you. I most wholeheartedly agree with you. I think that if one were to disagree with another person,, the proper way to do so would be to nicely tell the person, newbie or otherwise why one thinks the poster is wrong and attempt to teach him why one thinks the poster is wrong. If one does that, then everyone learns something and the decorum of the forum is not destroyed. Right or wrong, I have a feeling from your post that you would agree with that. I like to have people disagree with me because then I have a chance to examine what I have said/thought and also the opportunity to improve myself. I do not, however, appreciate others who become abusive instead of instructive.

While I know Anthony means well, I'm positive that nothing will come out of the AG's investigation,

I already know all about the California AGs investigation into this matter. I have spoken to them by phone about this situation on more than one occasion. There is still one question that remains, and that will take some time to come up with the answer. At the present time neither the California AG nor I seem able to come up with the answer.

if all they have is your little bluffs shared here plus your absurd interpretations of the law;

I see, now you too want to make snide comments????
    Do you really think that was called for?

However, this public internet forum evidently does not endorse your questionable marketing schemes for products of yet even more questionable nature.

More slams and personal attacks?

Have a nice day,

Thank you. You are so kind.

15. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

All I have to say is so far, so good. Take it for what is worth.

I have heard over and over on the board that no one will give Bill credit for his system. Others have stated that no one would acknowledge using his system. I am here to tell you I am using his system and I will give this board HONEST feedback on what the outcome is. Good or Bad.

As I have stated before it was not easy for me to make a decision which way to go. I feel I have made a sound decision and will see what the results are.

roger

16. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

All that matters to me is results. Many disagree with me, but I have had great results with my credit repair. We can sit around and debate the differences, but in the end it all boils down to that question of "Did it Work"? Well, if someone is saying that it works, then there are only two conclusions that can be made. Either they are lying or it works.... We decide for ourselves if the information before us is even possible...My post asked for details in order to see where the poster was coming from. Was this just a random deletion or did the CREDIT WRENCH program have something to do with it, above and beyond a CRA or CA's random failure for verification/validation..

17. Saar

Saar Banned

Bill, don't use cynicism in trying to portray yourself as the victim here.

Saar

18. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Saar

Well, I hadn't thought of it in cynical terms nor did I stop to think that someone else might consider it to be cynical in nature.

I've often admitted that I am as green as a gourd and as dumb as a fence post, so it's hardly surprising that someone would miss the purpose or meaning of one or another of my statements.

Thanks for making my thoughts known to me.