Credit Wrench

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Illini, Jul 9, 2001.

1. Illini

Illini Well-Known Member

Has anyone on this board done Credit Wrench? If so, what were your results?

2. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

I believe that there are 2 gentleman who visit this forum that are currently using Mr. Bauer's Credit Wrench program. Additionally, Mr. Bauer frequently posts on this board as well and I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you have regarding his credit repair system.

You might want to do a search on Credit Wrench and I'm sure you'll be directed to previous threads regarding this topic.

Manny

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

As you might suspect, I'm here. as usual (LOL)

I'll keep mum on this until asked to open my fat pie-hole, however

(LOL)

4. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

I have been using Credit Wrench for 3 months and have had great results.

1 Very Tough Collection Removed - Coldata $8,000
    2 Bank Charge Offs removed $3,000 & $5,000

In process of removing 3 more Charge Offs.

The system is designed for a person who is willing to follow up on a consistent basis. I like the system from the perspective that whatever response you receive there is an appropriate follow up to force all parties involved to be fully accountable for their information they provide.

It is more than a system of doing the same thing over and over hoping that eventually things will fall off. With this system you basically set up an environment where it is the best interest of all parties involved to have your items corrected.

2 other points are that you Do NOT have to LIE about anything and you Do NOT have to worry about being flagged for Frivolous Disputes.

I have to say it is the Best $50 I have ever spent.
    It does involve constant follow up, but that is to your advantage to keep the pressure on to get the results you are after.

roger

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Roger:

So boiling it all down to the nitty-gritty, you invested $50.00 plus some postal and copying fees and saved yourself $16,000 so far and still going strong!

That's at least 320 times your original investment!

No wonder you are a happy camper with Creditwrench.

And there are quite a few more with similiar or better experiences.

Keep up the good work. YOu are way, way, way ahead of the game, and I'm glad I could be of that much help to you.

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

---
    That's at least 320 times your original investment!

No wonder you are a happy camper with Creditwrench.
    ---

I knew this thread would start with the "non-biased" endorsements!! Hehehehe Up until that post it was going rather well.

Like a book beneath it's cover!

-Dave

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

What did you expect?

Hey, after all the beating I've taken around these parts, it's nice to get a little accolade once in a while.

LOL

8. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Bill,
    We can all blow our own horns once in a while. After all, I am a firm believer that I have the perfect face for message boards and radio. Is that modesty or what? I cant help it.....

Disclaimer: all attempts at humor are not the responsibility of the poster or creditnet.com. Please be advised that there are no guarantees for laughter implied or expressed. All warranties or null and void...Etc etc...

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

---
    Hey, after all the beating I've taken around these parts, it's nice to get a little accolade once in a while.
    ---

Something tells me you like both the beatings and the accolades. LOL ... and you know, ....I didn't expect anything less Bill. :)

-Dave

10. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

I replied to give an opinion of what my experience has been so far. I feel it is necessary for everyone to know as much as possible before making a decision concerning credit restoration. It is not an easy decision to make. At least we have many options available to achieve our credit goals.

If you want to do it yourself I would recommend using Bill's Credit Wrench. It is a lot of work, but at least you have Total Control of the process. You also gain considerable knowledge as to how this system really works.

If you do not have the time and have $$$ there are other options such as Junum, Lexington, ICR, etc. There are positives and negatives with each program.

roger

11. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Well said Roger.

I am still interested in Bill's upcoming service for those of us "lazier" folk (like me). Bill, let us know when you are thinking of that move.

-Dave

12. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Two points:

1) I'm exhausted, but I can't blame Bill Bauer. Our beautiful new baby daughter was born June 3. It's 5 weeks later, and she's still waking us up every couple of hours all night long. She's a doll, but please allow me to scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thank you. Now back to our regularly scheduled topic.

2) Bill Bauer and CreditWrench. I'm someone who paid Bill his $50 a few weeks ago and then got pretty lazy. I've also been a Lexington customer since March. Since Lexington eClient (the $35/month flat fee plan with no additional fees per deletion) focuses ONLY upon the CRA, and since CreditWrench focuses upon the creditors, the two really can work hand-in-hand imho, so long as you do the work that CreditWrench requires.

3) On Friday, July 6 (just a few days ago), I finally sent the old CreditWrench letter number one to a student loan creditor which: a) loaned me money 15 different times resulting in many, many tradelines at each CRA; b) is COMPLETELY PAID OFF BY ME, i.e., I no longer owe any money to this creditor, yayyy; and c) suffered MANY multiple late pays in 1998 and 1999 before they were paid off. My pattern was to be 60 or 90 or even 120 days late and then pay of a huge chunk. At the time I didn't realize just what damage that was doing to my credit bureau reports -- dumb me. In any event, I want all those tradelines deleted (or updated to positive). So far, Lexington tried disputing these with Trans Union and has failed. Let's see how they respond to the old CreditWrench technique...

I'll keep everyone posted. Bottom line: I believe Bill's technique is worthwhile, unique, and completely compatible with Lexington or any other CRA-based program. Whether or not it works for my particular situation is still an open book. Regardless, I believe I ALREADY GOT MY $50 WORTH FROM BILL. He has spent about 2.5 hours with me by phone -- the first time for 90 minutes, and the second time for almost an hour. These conversations were extremely beneficial to me, really served to embolden me, and taught me much. (How's that for a testimonial so far, lol?)

Ok, more news later within the next 30 days. Now time to go back to bed.

Randy

13. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Congratulations Randy! A true Yankee Doodle Baby Girl!!!!

I hope you can get some rest though! :)

-Dave

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new baby girl, Randy!

Need any insurance? (just teasing). ;)

breeze

15. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

The Nave I've come to know would never use the phrase "Yankee Doodle Baby Girl". Who are you and what have you done with Nave?

16. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy,
    A Yankee Doodle do or die.
    A real live daughter of my pal Ran-dy
    Born on the third of July

She's just, a Yankee Doodle Sweet-heart
    Although, she keeps him up and cries
    And her father likes Bill Bauer
    He cleaned his cre-dit without lies

Now that sounds like Nave (it's not easy bein cheesey)

-Dave

17. c5kirk

c5kirk Well-Known Member

ummmmm......

Hate to put a damper on those fine lyrics... but according to his post I think it should be "Born on the third of June".

I'll shut up now :)

Kirk

18. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Hehehehe LOL I read 3rd of July earlier ... hahahahaha Time for glasses. Oh well it was cheesy though you gotta give me that :)

-Dave

19. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

LOL, I love it. Thanks! :)

Randy

20. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

:::::applause::::::::: You rock, Nave!

Can you do a rap now?