creditcorp justice

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mits, Nov 6, 2000.

1. mits

mits Guest

Today was my day to recieve $10,000 gold card preapproval. Hope they like the empty business reply envelope they sent me, I can litter thier mailbox like they do mine. Thanks Creditnet for making me aware of a scam.

2. pat

pat Guest

fill the reply envelope with p

they get charged 22 cents per additional ounce above 1 oz! send them a whole bunch of pennies, and tape it up well.

3. mits

mits Guest

RE: fill the reply envelope wi

LOL! Done

4. Hanlu

Hanlu Guest

That is too funny:)

5. Yano

Yano Guest

Tape that reply envelope to a brick
    wrapped in mailing paper. Drop in any
    mailbox.....

6. peeper

peeper Guest

better than pennies just send them a rock

7. bkonner

bkonner Well-Known Member

NO, Send a brick!

Man, I wish I did. I never responded, but I really wish I sent them a brick. Now that would have been funny!

8. mits

mits Guest

Forty cents well taped is now in route courtesy of US Business Reply Mail. Maybe next time they send me a offer I'll send the brick!! LOL

9. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Is there a copy of the scam notification? I just received my letter today and would like to be sure to report it to the credit bureau/post office.

10. mits

mits Guest

The way I understand it they do offer you a gold card but it is only good for overpriced items in thier catalog. The card is not a visa or mastercharge card like they lead you to believe I had read other posts about this company maybe some of the the oldtimers on this site can help answer better than I.