CreditCure Software

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by leebo, Aug 10, 2003.

1. leebo

leebo Member

Hello,

I am new to credit cleanup and have been posting and reading on another board. Many there refer to links of great information on this board such as PsychDoc's Intro.

I can't stand tickler files and generic excell spreadsheets, etc for tracking things like this. Being a software developer, I whipped up a nice little proggie for tracking my activities. I have shared it with others on the other board and thought there might be those on this board who would be interested in using it as well.

This is not a sales pitch. The software is free for personal use as long as you don't claim it as yours, attempt to reverse engineer it, etc, etc.

Just respond if you are interested in checking it out or would like to use it. There is no charge again, for personal use.

leebo

2. leebo

leebo Member

Sorry all,

The link to download the software is:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/luv2program2000

I have included a small (quick) help file which is available from the above link as well. It isn't too detailed (coding the software in my spare time), but should serve to get you started.

ANY suggestions, comments or concerns are warmly welcome as I am new to all this myself.

BTW, this board has A LOT of great information and I really enjoyed PsychDoc's paper conerning the mindset one should adopt.

leebo

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kudos, leebo! And kudos back at you for this great software contribution. :) I've not taken a look at it yet, but hopefully somebody here will post a review.

Doc

4. polarisa3

polarisa3 Well-Known Member

Is this software to be released under GPL? Just curious.

PolarisA3

5. leebo

leebo Member

Hmmm. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Remember that I coded it over about a 5 day period because I needed something to use for myself.

I think that I will keep it commercial license (but free for personal use) because I don't want to give out the source. As of now, the only restrictions that are inside the software is that you cannot have more than two users in the database at one time, since someone using it for more than that would be considered non-personal use.

leebo

6. leebo

leebo Member

William James, eat your heart out! :0)

leebo

7. PsychDoc

Re: Re: CreditCure Software

LOL, yikes, I am addressing an educated man to boot. I am your new fan. :)

Doc

8. leebo

leebo Member

Re: Re: Re: CreditCure Software

Actually, I just like to read a lot and WJ was a phaze like Emerson and the rest of the gang. Believe it or not, the only thing that kept me out of college......was high school :0)

leebo

9. PsychDoc

LOL! :)

Doc

10. fxs158

fxs158 Well-Known Member

Leebo,

Thanks for the software, I am currently using it and it helps to get organized. I do not know if you will work anymore on the software but in case you did "beggers can't be choosers" would it be posible to have it display automatically the info? FOr example rather than selecting accounts having a list of accounts and showing their status?

I think this is a much needed tool and I for one thank you for the time you devoted coding it and for shaering it!

Thanks

11. Nestea

Nestea Well-Known Member

leebo:

I use a program for my rentals, called "rent right".

when my computer starts, it will automatically tell me if today is a deadline or if any new rents are delinquent today, etc.

i'd like to suggest that feature on CreditCure... that when you start your computer, it should automatically tell you what has to be dont today... or, for example, that if you did not get your "5 day" reinsertition letter by today, what to do next :)

BHMH/Nestea

12. fxs158

fxs158 Well-Known Member

This software has allot of potential, ca't beleive nobody wrotte something like this before. Actually a long time ago I purchased something to help with credit and it helped to stay organized but it has been so long that i lost it "floppies".

It is great to come acreoos something so usefull!