CreditExpert.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nave, Jul 3, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where it displays your date of sign-up? I remember it as the 9th of June and want to be sure I cancel in time. I logged into my account to see if it showed me when I signed up, and I can not find it anywhere. I did find the cancel option. I may do that early as Judy said just to be sure.

-Dave

2. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Make sure you call too. And check again on the site to make sure that access is denied. The rep said it can take up to 48 hours to cancel.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

In regard to canceling early:

What happens to your on-line disputes that are under investigation but remain unresolved when you quit?

This is a sincere question as I got the idea that the on-line results are to be viewed on-line. No hard copy of the credit report will be mailed to your home address. Unlike a written dispute.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I disputed online without having credit expert...it has an option to view the status of your investigations for me..no problem!

5. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Actually, if you don't fill in a email address at the end of the online dispute process. Experian does send you a updated report. I once received 3 updated report in the mail in a single day. reason for that is problably because I put in the diputes with 3 different report numbers.

And I also think that creditexpert is only a intermediate, the actuall dispute process is still done by experian. So it should have no effect on you disputes if you cancel creditexpert before the disputes are resolved.

6. Saar

Saar Banned

I agree, they only facilitate your access to the Experian consumer web site.

Saar

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Leo,

I do remember that Creditexpert asked for an E-mail address when I hurredly disputed through them. I plan to dispute something else next week, so I won't give the E-mail to them in order to get a report. rather than an E-mail.

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

So no one knows if the CE website tells you exactly when you joined huh? hmmmmmmm. I am gonna call and find out the exact date I signed up (I think the 9th but...)

-Dave

9. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Sorry Nave,

I have never seen my start date on the website.

Jim

10. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

A very easy way to find out the start date is to goto the "request for inquiry page"

the start date is the first date creditexpert put a soft inquiry on your report.

11. miles

miles Well-Known Member

I saved the initial welcome e-mail from CreditExpert. It was dated June 7th. Hope this helps.