Creditexpert Score question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by parasky, Jun 22, 2001.

1. parasky

parasky Member

Hey everybody, long time lurker. Thanks to everyone here I've learned a lot from this board. I am signed up on credit expert like everybody else. Today I noticed that Experian had deleted some information that I had disputed. However, my score hadn't changed at all. In fact, it hasn't changed for the 2 weeks that I've been signed up for ther service. Also, the credit score simulator still reflects the old information. So I'm wondering how often is the score on credit expert updated?

2. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I signed up on June 7, credit score was 668. Over the next week or so, it dropped to 663, then 658. Today, it's at 666 (oooh). I always click on the 'new postings' link, but it says nothing's been added. I guess it's monitoring my balances as my accounts are updated?

3. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

Where is the New Posting link? I must be blind.

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Well, it's really called 'latest postings'. If you look to the left of the score graph (Credit Score Tracking), there's a section called 'Credit Monitor'. Click on the link there and a little box will come up that tells you if there was anything new posted.