CreditExpert Score Simulator

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by hurricane5, Jul 14, 2001.

1. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Maybe someone can help me with this. When I use the Score Simulator, it tells me that I am late on an account right now (which is definetly not true). After looking at my CR, the only thing that it can possibly be referring to is a Discover acct that was charged off and sold to Midland Credit (Midland shows up as paid). Is there anything that i can regarding this? I wrote to Discover via Planetfeedback a couple of weeks ago, but no reply. This "current late" seems to be killing my "simulated" score. Can Discover still report this way once they sell the account?

BTW...the online disputes are working for me via CE. Disputed 3 wrong addresses...gone. Disputed a 3 accounts last week, 1 is already gone. So in 2 weeks, I have gone from 15 neg /3 pos to 11 neg / 5 pos....seems small, but a big deal for me.

Any help would be appreciated...

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Search for "Brice Brown" in this message board. There are at least two of us here whom he has helped with account problems. I posted the address in a message a few weeks back.

3. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave...I'll edit my PFB letter for Mr. Brown and give it a shot. Do you have any ball park turn around times for him? If I next day air it, will it still take 30 days to get a response?

Thanks again!

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I can't answer your question, sorry. I sent mine by standard mail (not certified or RR) and it took about a month to get a reply. I'm not sure saving a day or two in the delivery would get you a faster response.