Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Charles, Mar 6, 2001.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    I have a student loan that was or is in default, i called them and started paying them back. Is there anyway i can get them to take a bad label off my credit report.
  2. Marie

    Marie Well-Known Member

    some have rehab programs. pay 12 months on time and they'll remove all derog info from your reports. Call your student loan servicing company.

    Also, you can try directly w/the CRAs.. "NOT LATE" etc.

Share This Page