CreditWatch - says 3 remaining?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by wlewisj, Aug 4, 2003.

1. wlewisj

wlewisj Well-Known Member

My CreditWatch subscription expired Aug. 2nd. However, I got a notification of changes to my file today. So, I log in check the file - the balances I disputed was changed to show a zero balance (and picked up 7 points). I was also allowed to pulled a new report and score. I noticed in the middle column that shows the date the report was pulled had the heading '3 Remaining'. DOes that mean I have 3 days of service remaining or I have 3 pulls remaining?

Willis

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

That should be for SCORE POWER...ONE REPORT and ONE SCORE...it cost $12.95 each...or 4 for $38.85..."IF" YOU GOT 3 FREE THAT IS GREAT!!!

Use them in the first 10 days of the month (NOT DAY ONE, TWO or THREE...NOT SATURDAY or SUNDAY)...ONLY ONCE PER MONTH OR TWO

ALL MY CW DISAPPEARED TOTALLY, THE DAY IT EXPIRED!!!

3. wlewisj

Thanks George,

Now I wonder why they gave me 3 reports. I never paid for them nor requested them. I wonder if the disputes caused this. I wa expecting everything to be deleted once the subscription expired. Who knows?
    Willis

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: CreditWatch - says 3 remaining?

Do you have the CW's available, even though it is EXPIRED???

MINE AND WIFE'S ARE 100% GONE...as far as I know...everybody else's are gone too...

...OR is it SCORE POWER...you were not too clear...(CW never had a number)

5. cibomatto

cibomatto Well-Known Member

hey, the same thing happened to me...

they renewed your subscription and will be charging you shorty for this if you havn't been charged already...

Its a crummy deal so I would call them up ASAP and cancel for a full refund

6. wlewisj

George,
    I had creditwatch. That is why I was confused with the note of 3 remaining.

cibomatto
    Thanks for the info. I better check and see if they are charging me for scorepower.

Willis