creditworks MAY be a scam

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Julie, Jan 24, 2001.

1. Julie

Julie Guest

Thanks, you are right, I said MAY, in caps, just in case I was wrong, which I was. No biggie, I was just trying to help, I only saw CREDITWORKS on his posts, so, yes, I went to wrong site. Sorry for the mixup, Mr. creditsense. I have been scammed before, so I am guarded. Glad to know you run a good biz. Julie

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Julie, it is OK. I have been accused before, no biggie. We are in it for the long run. Credit is a terrible thing to waste.

http://www.creditsense.com

3. G.F. Todd

G.F. Todd Guest

You may be an idiot and a jerk.
    I may be mistaken.
    If I am, I would owe you an apology.
    But I do have my suspicions and will
    freely voice them.
    Take it easy on me, I'm just saying I
    suspect you are an idiot and a jerk,
    Carrot, nothing personal. Carrot wrote:-------------------------------Hey, she made a mistake, and her post says Creditworks MAY be a scam, not IS a scam. With the likes of Bobby running around, can you blame her for being suspicious? She made a mistake guys--ease up on her!

4. Julie

Julie Guest

Well, I am sorry, again. At least I'm not one of the "mean" people who come here to cause trouble. HOWEVER, I DID go to the correct site this time, and I was right about one thing, it doesn't let me leave. Alot of times, while searching credit sites, this JOHNSON LANE site will pop up, even after trying to get back to the site I WANTED to go to, "Johnson Lane " will follow me, not allowing me to go to a certain site, or hit my back button. While going to the CreditSense site, I noticed Johnson Lane was PART of the site. I was shocked!! So, even though you probably have a great business, and are probably a nice guy, can u tell me why this Johnson Lane pops up , even when you DON'T want it, and try to get out of it? I will be at a completely different site, but it follows me.Any reason why, it's VERY annoying. Julie

5. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Ohmigod, my first rude comment! Now I'm really a part of the Creditnet.Com family!

6. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Julie, please e-mail me. I want to know how you are getting to this Johnson Lane site. If this is causing a problem for you and others I will remove the link.
    Thanks in advance.

http://www.creditsense.com

7. Herman.

Herman. Guest