CROOKS COUNTRY BANK what a jok

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BOB, May 1, 2000.

1. BOB

BOB Guest

Here's a good one, CCB's computer made a billing error that CCB said was their error
    and they would take care of it. Today Ma gets
    a letter stating they can't remove it because the computer won't let them, so she
    will have to pay for it. Don't you just love
    this bunch of CROOKS. And who is MERYL BEARD
    this must be ROCCO's SWEETHEART. This Bank is without a doubt the worst sub-prime
    bank on the planet. Their Customer Service
    Department is a joke. Everytime you talk to one of them it's like talking to an idiot
    that has no idea what in the hell is going
    on. Anybody that does business with them is
    going to get burned, I just wish I had known
    about them before Ma got burned. Oh well you live and learn. Anybody thinking about doing
    business with this bunch of CROOKS DO NOT,
    I REPEAT DO NOT, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR CREDIT EVEN WORSE THAN IT IS NOW. ARE YOU OUT THERE JOSEPH, THIS IS FOR YOU TO. THESE
    PEOPLE HAVE NO MORALS AT ALL. THEIR FIRST
    CLASS RIP-OFF ARTIST PRETENDING TO BE A BANK.

2. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

RE: CROOKS COUNTRY BANK what a

BOB wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Today Ma gets
    a letter stating they can't remove it because the computer won't let them, so she
    will have to pay for it.

Being an information technology professional, I find this 'excuse' particularly amusing, as if the is one thing that computers are good at, it's doing EXACTLY what they are told to do.

The computer won't let them? No, it's more like they are just too damn lazy to make an adjustment or don't want to spend the money on coding exception processing.

"The computer won't let them." It sounds to me like there are alot of CCB reps there cowering in the shadow of some big nasty computer glowering at them that will send electric shocks through their headsets if they even think about giving a customer back a penny of some erroneous charge that the evil computer has maliciously tacked onto the statement as though the computer were some kind of sentient being.

3. RACHEL

RACHEL Guest

TELL ME ABOUT IT DID YOU READ THE MESG. I POSTED ON THE OLDER MSG. BOARD?

LET ME KNOW RACHEL

4. Len

Len Guest

If the Cross Country computer is a sentient being, it's the only one working there.

5. slayer

slayer Guest

sounds like to me bob you need to read your cc agreement before activating the card and going on spree.