Cross Country Article

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bill, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

http://www.greenmagazine.com/1999/11/991101c.asp

Pretty interesting

2. BG

BG Guest

Bill that was interesting, They did not add
    the part where CCB will hold your payment
    for a few days so they can charge late fees,
    Or the part where the payment never gets there. One employee told me they were instructed to do these things. Rocco and
    CCB are the biggest criminals in the card business. That goes for alot of there
    employees also, anyone that stoops that low
    is as guilty as the big wigs.

3. rb

rb Guest

Well, this is from the same people who wrote:

No one can alter your credit report to your advantage without breaking the law. Black marks on your report take seven years to cycle out and the Mac-Daddy of all credit report problems, bankruptcy, takes ten years.

Not without breaking the law? Pffft - what a lie. Ten years for a BK? They need to read the FCRA (Chapter 13 is seven years from date of filing, CH 7 is ten).

These idiots need to get a clue. If they can't even get the simplest of things correct, who's to believe them when they lash out at CCB?

From the article http://www.greenmagazine.com/1999/11/991115a.asp

4. Len

Len Guest

I agree. This hardly scratches the surface as far as the problems with Cross Country. Dishonesty and fraud aren't even mentioned.
    However, the suggestion made that a secured card is a better way to go is excellent.
    If the only thing wrong with Cross Country were the ridiculous fees and high interest, it would be fine for people with poor credit and money to burn. But that's just the tip of a big, ugly iceberg with CCB. It's the corruption that's hidden which will cause the most damage to the unsuspecting.

5. BOB

BOB Guest

well said Len, they are the biggest crooks
    in the credit card business, and what's even
    worse than that is there employees are as
    bad as management.

6. AW

AW Guest

I have a feeling "rb" may be one!

7. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

can you do better if you had to deal with ccb employee's you must have had an acct or do have an acct. If your so perfect why would you have a ccb acct?????

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member

I love the "you're scum so you deserve a beating" attitude that CCB and their employees have...