cross country bank and other 2

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by creditking, Aug 2, 2000.

1. creditking

creditking Guest

IF you keep your credit in good shape then you would never have to deal with a 2nd chance credit card.Think about it.The people
    who start these 2nd chance credit companies are very smart, they know that no one will give people who have had credit problems in the past a credit card.so they start up a company charge outrageous fees and the people
    who pay on time pay for the people who dont.So dont abuse your credit and it wont abuse you, you have to earn a low interest rate through a nice solid credit history.A good credit history allows you the consumer to pick and choose who you want your creditors to be. A bad credit history forces
    into having no credit or paying the price to start you credit up again.The man who came up
    with the idea of CCB is a genius just because he can earn much money on peoples misfortunes and at the same time give people a chance to rebuild there credit.So never mess up your credit, and always read the small print, why you think they print it so small? Its easily overlooked!!!!

2. Len

Len Guest

RE: cross country bank and oth

I have no problem with paying high fees and interest for a second chance. But past mistakes don't entitle Cross Country to get away with whatever it can and to commit fraud. If one is making a sincere effort to act responsibly and rebuild their credit, Cross Country is not the card for them. Even someone who has "abused" credit in the past doesn't deserve to be treated dishonestly and ripped-off. Paying a price for bad credit, sure. Having Cross Country lie, cheat, and steal - that is immoral and unlawful.

3. Kool

Kool Guest

creditking,

Why are you lecturing? Did you think you are telling us something we don't know? We know exactly how we got into this mess! So what do you suggest my line of thinking should be? Perhaps I should say..."I was irresponsible and now I have bad credit. I deserve to let Cross Country and others rip me off. I am such a looser. I wished I was like creditking because he is so perfect!"....PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!..IN LIFE WE MUST PAY FOR ALL MISTAKES BUT OTHERS SHOULD NOT BENEFIT!....When your kid breaks your rules you must punish him. But do you find a way to get a thrill too! Cross Country has a right to earn money but not rip people off because of mistakes!

4. BOB

BOB Guest

creditking, It matters not how people got
    their credit in a mess, by abuse,divorce,
    medical bills, whatever they have to start over and pay the price. They messed up and
    now their paying for it.

CROOKS COUNTRY BILK took advantage of that
    and then used that as an excuse to steal,
    embezzel,harrass,and lie to rip customers off.

So now CROOKS COUNTRY BILK will have to pay the price for all their illegal actions.
    I look at it this way, the customer screwed up and paid the price. Now CCB screwed up
    and they'll have to pay the price. It's
    ashame alot of people at CCB will lose their job, but that's the price you pay when you
    work for theives.

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Fraud goes beyond High Pricesc

Where in the fine print does it mention holding your payments for two weeks before posting them, or cashing payment checks without ever posting them? Fraud goes well beyond high-priced credit, which may be deplorable (and worse than no credit at all) but is still legal. Fraud as practiced by Cross Country Bank is a criminal act, multiplied by hundreds and thousands.

When you don't make your payments, you end up paying extra fees and losing your right to receive credit from others. When CCB doesn't credit your payments, it should pay damages and lose the right to extend credit to others. The means for holding CCB accountable will be court system. Sue them early and often, and enjoy playing Credit Cop at the same time you protect others and promote justice.

6. Len

Len Guest

RE: Fraud goes beyond High Pri

I like the way RichGuy thinks!

7. Mick

Mick Guest

If Cross Country Bank is doing this the answer to the problem is everone is to pay final balances off CLOSE THE ACCOUNT and CUT THE CREDIT CARD UP!!!!!!!
    and tell Cross Country bank to shove it!!!!!

8. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Not to mention High Prices

I guess that high pricesces are just especially high prices.

9. Len

Len Guest

I did just that and it felt really, really good.
    Excellent advice!

10. Sharky

Sharky Guest

Well the problems with CCB persist I see. If you really want help call Applied Card Systems @ 1-561-995-8820 and ask to speak to Jana @ extension 65191 in the Presidents office. If the presidents office of CCB wont help you your next step is to call the Comptroller of Currency @ 1-800-613-6743 and file a formal complaint. And you can always contact your local news station for publicity and a televised investigation . I got this information by accident but you should be able to cut through all the B.S. and get some assistance..

P.S. The customer service department at the main number that you already have will not let you know that you can go over them and they were not happy that I id a little research on my own.

Be Aware that Cross Country Bank is riddled by FRAUD! Call Providian Financial and cancel Cross Country Bank.

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member

How big a commission are you getting from Providian for posting their name all over..

I'm interested in hearing from those where the "back door" to ACS actually works..

Essentially, ACS IS CCB...same management...same offices..same everything..

12. Sharky

Sharky Guest

It has actually worked for me, they waived internet pay fees for an entire year. $135.00 is what it added up to because I usualy make sveral payments online per month.

13. creditking

creditking Guest

Hey its very simple if you go to get the card make sure you agree with the credit card terms and agreement or dont get the card.If you are a ccb ch make your payments on time.The only problem with ccb is they dont screen people good enough before they give them a card. Now some people have valid disputes which need to be dealt with in a professional manor whether thats legal action or whatever, but if you fell behind on your debt and got yourself in a big hole then there is no one to blame but yourself and that is dealing with any bank!!!

14. Bobby R

Bobby R Guest

RE: cross country bunco scam

Just give the telephone rep at Cross Country Bunco your bank
    pin to make "direct deposits, and watch your dollars go away!

This is one of the largest Embezzling scam companies around!

That's why they have a BILLION dollar class-action against them!

see for yourself:

http://www.jerrydj.com/CCB/

15. Bobby R

Bobby R Guest

Cross country BILLION $ class

All you seem to overlook is the BILLION dollar class action against Cross Country bunco ..Not to mention RICO, Embezzlement, Contract Fraud, Grand Larceny, bunco ...or well, read it for yourself ...

http://www.jerrydj.com/CCB/