Cross Country Bank Class Actio

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Don, Jul 24, 2000.

1. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

RE: Cross Country Bank Class A

Thank you very much, I was completely in the dark about this company, as I'm certain many others have been. I will definitly get the word out, hard to beleive that in this day and age a company would be trying to pull this kind of crap!! oh, well, there is always some rotten apples in every batch!! I'm glad these ones are being thrown out!

Thanks again

2. Kellie McC

Kellie McC Guest

Hi my name is Kellie and on March 28 ,of
    this year I called to find out my total pay off balance ! I had been having some financial problems and had missed a couple of payments . So when I got back on my feet ,
    they were my first priority ! For the recorded , I was only late one time and missed one payment ! Anyways, when I called them the person I spoke to gave me a total of $480.00 and instucted me to write on my statement "Please close my account ", which I did ! I told her I was cutting up my card and asked was my account closed and with a zero balance, and told everything was fine and she thanked me and asked could she be of any more assistance ! I said no and thank you , good-bye and thought that was it !
    Well, I was wrong because on July 1 , I got a statement saying I owed them $179.00 ? I wrote them a letter and heard nothing and then on July 16 , after a total of 64 abusive phone calls I wrote them again ! Today ~ I got a phone call from yet another abusive person who told me I should pay my bills , I am to young for bad credit , he has all my personal info , I was a liar , who do I think I am and so on ! When I got off the phone , I was so up-set ,I tried to find some type of HELP ! Today's phone call has brought the total to well over 100 phone calls since July 1 !! Not only that , but my balance is now over $200.00 ! I cannot take any more these calls ! Is there any HELP out there and what can I do ? Kellie McCoy

3. Kellie McC

Kellie McC Guest

4. Paul Brook

Paul Brook Guest

Someone please contact me so that I may get involved, Cross Country has really been screwing me.

5. Craig Bloo

Craig Bloo Guest

Don,
    How can I get invovled? I Just gor off the phone and am beside myself with what has happened. After asking to close my account due to the zero balance, they askled me why. I told them their high rate coupled with an annual fee was not good for me. They said they would wave the fee that was due in September. This month I found CCB charged the annual fee in July to me account and they will not reverce it. Horrible service attitude. I want in!!!!

6. BOB

BOB Guest

Craig, got JERRYDJ.COM and all the information you need is right there including
    a way to get a copy of the law suit.
    There is a board at JerryDJ.com for CCB only.

7. Jp

Jp Guest

write a letter to the disputes department of cross country bank in boca raton florida. CCB cannot collect on a debt you dispute until they let you know with a written response the
    outcome of the dispute after a investigation

8. creditking

creditking Guest

Hey this applies to all those who are deliquent on any account they have with their
    creditors. Human nature tends to point a finger of blame in the direction they know
    is not the right one.This allows them to convince themselves they are not in the wrong.A little advice is to never exceed your
    limitations and always have a back up plan when it comes to paying debts and you will never have to deal with collections.

9. Cammie

Cammie Guest

This is the first time since I have been reading these postings that someone is finally making sense...Thank you whom ever you are. Responsibility is the key! :)

10. Len

Len Guest

This advice is useless when dealing with those who defraud customers as a matter of policy like Cross Country.

11. Len

Len Guest

Come to think of it, just how do you behave responsibly when you are cheated, stolen from, defrauded? Seems legal action against this phony credit scam known as Cross Country "bank" is a responsible response to criminals.