CROSS COUNTRY BANK the origina

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BOB, Mar 22, 2000.

1. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

RE: CROSS COUNTRY BANK the ori

Not all ccb employees are crooks. Some have ethics and moral and value's like normal people. I work for ccb and would be happy to disclose practices are termed okay to do but seem like they break the law. Management threatens employee's with do it or your fired. They will not put any of in writing of course but it common on the collection and customer service floor's

2. Meredith

Meredith Guest

Well Mr, Joeseph Smith, I would certianly like to get a rep like you then next time I call just too see how good your morals are, I'm very interested. As of now I'm filing a 3 million dollar lawsuit + costs over a fifty cent error that could have been corrected and I will win. Not to mention them raising my interest rate, because of a late payment that cleared the bank before a payment due date. I didnt realize that it was not changed back until yesterday when i went over things with a fine tooth comb and 4 lawyers. CCB made the error admitited it and didn't fix it, so if i got you would you fix it, or would you say i'm sorry were rigth and your wrong like the rest?

3. BOB

BOB Guest

GO MEREDITH!!! Take that bunch of crooked
    A-Hole's to the cleaners, and keep us informed as to what happens. I know alot of
    people want to do the same. we are getting things together for a law suit also.
    As for joseph, well if he had morals and ethics he would quit and find another job.
    So I doubt he is as moral as he wants us
    to believe. Good Luck on your suit, We
    hope you get it all, and let them know
    there is more on the way.

4. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

WHEN you win, aside from making alot of persons very happy on this and other credit boards, you will demonstrate that their is $$ to be made off CCB and it will become a prime target for all the ambulance chasers, shysters and vultures that have so far shied away from taking on CCB.

I daresay, we shall see a plethora of "LIEyers" advertising and offering their services here and the other credit boards to those who are interested in getting involved in a class-action suit they are filing.

These will be some "good ole times" for us who want to see CCB get whats coming to them and will make the so-called anti-x.com "hysteria" look like a tea party at buckingham palace.

5. BobbieJo

BobbieJo Guest

Does anyone have a number for CCB. I recently sent in an application without be too careful and after reading this I want to cancel the application. The only problem is that I have no phone number. Someone please help. I don't want them to charge the fees of processing when I don't want the card. Thank you!

6. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

Meredith if I could fix an acct I would that is probably why there are now even tighter constraints on those of us in the collections department. One example I now will get a written warning if I call a cardholder back in any manner other than the automated system. Well the system is designed so that a new rep gets the call everytime. You are why I have a job if I keep you happy I make more money over the long term, of course you can not keep everybody happy! If I make a mistake I am man enough to admit it. If the company I work for makes a mistake well thats why I stay in trouble I would let you know.

7. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

Oh Bob, when ccb pays 3 times better than evry other place around why would I quit. Would you prefer your tax dollars help pay my welfare benefits? It takes money to pay the bills and min wage just doesn't do it.

8. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

If the card is sent to you cut it into 3 piecies keep one for yourself send the other 2 back to ccb to Cross Country Bank attn: Applied Card Systems 4700 Blue Lake Way Boca Raton, Fl 33431. State in your letter you do not accept the terms and agreement of the credit card close and zero out the acct. This should be done as soon as you get the card, and of course send the letter return reciept certified. The extra effort on your part will save alot of trouble in the long run.

9. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

Ronnie put the card away and make payments on time priority mail postal money orders with confirmation of delivery. If the acct is already over the limit you must either pay enough in one lump sum: the amnount over plus 27$ plus the interest, any time an acct is over the limit there will be an over the limit fee next month, hence add 27$ to your payment. ccb has 2 fee's ol and late each 27$. If you can not pay one lump sum add 27$ and the interest plus 10$ or so to lower the bal each month you make payment. You must stay current everymonth to keep from being hit with a late fee. Also no matter what size payment you do ccb has a payment due everymonth of 35$ or 3% of your bal.

10. BobbieJo

BobbieJo Guest

I would still like an 800 # if anyone has one. Thank you.

11. Meredith

Meredith Guest

In my state it is illegal for you to call me with an aautomated system. There is none of that pre-recorded message then hold 5 minutes for a rep stuff allowed, I dare you to try to collect from me in that fashion it is 500$ per call that system makes. How many times a day is it set to try a person? I'd like to know so I can budget a bit better.

12. Meredith

Meredith Guest

They do not have 800 #'s. Their screw me preferred customer service line is 561-982-9111 see if you can get routed from there but i doubt it.

13. CCB Victim

CCB Victim Guest

Please advise on the following:

Will not let customer talk to a supervisor

Overlimit fees - Bank allows you to go over the limit than charges the customer an over the limit fee

14. CCB Victim

CCB Victim Guest

They are on the web and have all their phone numbers listed. I think it is (561) 982-9111.

15. CCB Victim

CCB Victim Guest

They dont have 800 numbers you have to pay for the call. They have one 800 number but you are charged a fee on your cc stmt everytime you call it.

16. CCB Victim

CCB Victim Guest

I left out one detail the 800 number is automated and you cannot talk to a real person.

17. Don

Don Well-Known Member

If you had ethics and guts, you'd quit...

But you still work for them...

Sorry, you have no credibility..

18. Don

Don Well-Known Member

No other credit card company in the country requires a card holder to have to go above and beyond to make sure they don't get screwed..

Face it...you work for loan sharks...

And you don't have the guts to walk away...

Either you lack ethics..or guts...

19. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Quit whining!

The fact that you think you have to choose between CCB and welfare says a lot about you...and your marketability...

20. Joseph Smi

Joseph Smi Guest

hey don your whining i don't owe ccb nothing and i offered help. just like the rest of the deadbeats its those that think they can get a free ride and won't pay their bills because they can't not because they don't want to. Of course there are those that just won't pay because they rip off the companies out there that want to help you re establish your credit ccb did not ruin your credit YOU DID ccb is a secondary company so you have bad credit already when you come to us. If you don't have bad credit why don't you have a primary bank credit card???