CROSS COUNTRY BANK the origina

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BOB, Mar 22, 2000.

1. Meredith

Meredith Guest

RE: to GS

Um, I pay atlest double the minimum if not the balnce in full each month honey. I have perfect credit and would never do anything to screw that up. i've watched what bad credit does to a family! so before you just assume and start slandering people why don't you get yer damn facts straight.

2. portercm

portercm Guest

RE: to GS

Look, I just finished with giving CCB an entire paid in full balance on both my Silver prferred and my original account and they say they received it and it has gone to my account, plus I don't have to pay this months bill. I have saved all my statements since November and not one has been a eronious charge or fee. No charges, no fees and no phone calls. So either I am doing something right or you guys are doing something wrong. And don't play innocent with me because I know no company CCB or any other would f*** you over for no good reason!!! So do what you have to do but most of you are probably just mad because you didn't get your way with no paying.

3. portercm

portercm Guest

Furthermore

Furthermore, you should pay more attention to your bills and less with complaining online, which oviously none of you have a real life or you'd be doing something more constructive then sitting in front of your computer!

4. GS

GS Guest

RE: to porter&Meredith

WHAA! Meredith at the top of this subject
    you had a complaint about your account and for your mother. Now you jump on me for defending people like you to a bunch of
    crooks. You can't play on both sides of the fence at the same time. As far as porter goes
    well I look at it this way, he has a rite to
    his opinion and I respect that, I also have
    the same rite. Porter, you say that all these
    people who complain about CCB are stupid &
    abuse there account. You told me to get my facts straight. Well I'll tell you Over 60%
    of these people have a balance of 50% of there credit limit. And CCB used the oldest
    trick in the book (holding checks till there
    past due.) How do I know this, two of there
    employees told me first hand, and these aren't former employees, these are present day employees. So that fact I have straight.
    Evidently you were afraid enough to cancel your accounts with them. Wait to see if they
    stick you for some bogus fees in the next few months, they told you that your account was paid in full. That does not matter to them. They have said that to other people
    also then 3 months or so later they get a statement for some stupid fee that they make up plus by that time there's a late charge.
    So wait and see before you stick your foot in your mouth and praise CCB. Meredith this
    was between porter and me, it had nothing to
    do with you so Butt_Out. I will not respond
    to anymore messages concerning this matter it
    is closed so let it die here everyone said there thoughts on the matter and I respect your opinions.

5. portercm

portercm Guest

RE: to porter&Meredith

GS, I never said that people are stupid nor did I say that CCB is the best in the world. If they do hold your check for a period of time account for that fact and put aside some extra money just in case. Also I closed my account not only with CCB but with 4 other credit card companies. And not because they were screwing me but because I spent more than I should have and closed them before I was too much in debt. And I do agree with you GS everyone's opinion counts no matter if they are right or wrong. Meridith it wasn't anything against you personally just to dead beats in general, never mentioned your name or anyone else's.

6. GS

GS Guest

RE: to Meredith

I'm sorry but I thought you were responding
    to me instead of porter. I should have looked closer B-4 saying what I did concerning your response. Again I'm sorry.

7. frederick

frederick Guest

RE: CROSS COUNTRY BANK the ori

CCB,open me up with a $500 limit.but when I made two cash advances,I was over limit.Because my limit actually $320.I was charged a over the limit fee of $27 plus $11 for one advance and $6 for another.The $17 charge is what cause me to go over my limit.Therefore my Total for the month was $549.47 with a minimum payment of $84.Go figure.

8. Meredith

Meredith Guest

Thats fine with the way this new board is it is confusing for everyone. As far as telling people who write on this board or make copmlaints on this board to get a life porter....yer sitting in front of your computer doing the same. I happen to have a life, I am 20 years old. I have a boyfriend and he has a darling little child. I also own a business, which happened to be losing money when I bought it and is now making a fairly decent amount. If I choose to spend what little spare time I have sitting in front of my computer then thats my porblem and when i'm 22 with a size to match i guess i'll start worrying about what i do in my free time.
    My complaint regarding my account and my mothers was genuine. I have had trouble right when I got the card and got them resolved or so I thought and am having them now with closing it. As for my mother, she has hoorible credit and I know what it can do to a family so I am not about to continue using a credit card company that has countinously and falsely made charges to persons accounts, removed funds from persons checking accounts unauthorized and numerous other illegal practices. Everyone eventually gets screwed in some sort of finacial deal, and with what CCB has done to me, I have gotten mine. I will not however stand for them doing anything that will hurt my credit reports, and fully intend to sue and win, not for the money, I don't need it,I didn't even need the card, I just got it, but for the principal of the matter.

9. Debbie

Debbie Guest

A few years back, I had done their payment by phone and they had enough nerve to keep sending a payment through by changing the check number. They used the account number I gave them over the phone as well as the check number and then kept sending additional payments through by changing the account number. I couldn't believe it. They had taken an additional $200 out of my bank account. I made several complaints and I never got an apology or anything. That is flat out stealing. A few people I got over the phone were nice, but the majority were angry men and told me that there was nothing they could do.

10. BOB

BOB Guest

Debbie, Your not the only one they have done
    this to thousands of there customers. They
    are strictly a bunch of crooks. They instruct
    there employees to do illegal thing or else.
    You can imagine what the or else is. The sooner anyone can get away from them the better. They are the worst card company in
    the business. Rumor has it that there moving
    there operations to Florida where the laws
    are not as strict, go figure. Good Luck if your still with them. If not I'm happy for you.

11. GS

GS Guest

Get all you can get from the crooks, maybe
    you'll get that they will have to lay-off
    some of there crooked employees. Wouldn't
    that be fun to hear about. Don't worry about
    porter he's just alittle man going through
    life confused. He wants to be impotent, sorry
    I mean he wants to be important when he grows
    up, and in 20-30 years his dream may come true. Anyway good luck with your law suit keep us all informed.

12. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Re: RE: to Meredith

Trying to catch up...how did the suit come out?

13. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

I used to LOVE Bob's posts about CCB. The guy was hilarious, even though I'm sure it wasn't always his intent. He was so exasperated by those crooks.

14. whyspers

whyspers Well-Known Member

Bob, are you that guy in Missouri who is suing them? Back when I sued them, their paralegal was telling me about some guy who was suing and the letters their legal dept. sent me would be to my address, but he would forget to change the salutation so it would read, Dear Mr. soandso:. At that time, I thought I should hook up with that guy and compare notes...lol.

L