cross country bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bob, Jun 20, 2000.

1. bob

bob Guest

i got a letter in the mail saying i was pre-approved for up to 2500 for a visa from cross country bank. my credit,s not that great. has anyone any expereriance with this bank

2. rl

rl Guest

Go, Steven, go!! JK

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Save yourself alot of grief and aggravation and just shred the offer, burn the pieces, and then put the ashes in a coffee can and have it air-dropped into the icy waters of the North Atlantic, where it can't ever, ever hurt you.

(I'm biting my tongue so hard, it's about to start bleeding, but I'll be nice.

Steven Z? It your turn, dear.)

4. BOB

BOB Guest

bob, do as J.Edgar said, trash it immediately' and look through all the pages on this board and read all the CROOKS COUNTRY BANK POSTS AND I THINK YOU WILL GET
    CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT THIS BUNCH OF:

UNETHICAL,MORALESS,STEALING,UNEDUCATED BUNCH OF CROOKS. IF YOU GET THIS CARD YOUR CREDIT WILL BE WORSE THAN IT IS NOW.

5. Alex - Cre

Alex - Cre Guest

cross country bank - BEWARE!!

Use the search feature of this board and type in "cross country bank" you'll find enough info on them to fill a library, and ALL of it is BAD, do yourself a favor and shred the sales letter they sent you, this bank is commonly referred to as " Crooks Country Bank" and with good reasons.

Alex.

----------------
    Free Credit Repair Information!
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

6. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

No need as this is BOB and bg's balliwack, as well as Don, Len, Diane P., Jim R ...etc. etc...etc. etc.............................

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member

RUN..RUN...RUN...STAY AWAY...

8. Len

Len Guest

Yes, I have unfortunately had experience with Cross Country Bank. It was the worst financial experience of my life, worse than the time I was mugged by two guys in Oakland. My experience with Cross Country was bizarre, degrading, ugly, and incredibly expensive. I wish I could say I look back on my Cross Country experience now and laugh. I don't. The muggers got $4 and my old Timex. They also went to jail. Cross Country ripped me off for hundreds of dollars, made my life hell for 6 months, and continue to mug others who are desperate for credit. Just do a search and you will find little positive concerning the theives at Cross Country.

9. bg

bg Guest

bob, read my post above, CCB has stooped even lower than ever, now they can hold credit release on your payments for 9-12 days. This means if your payment post to your account on say 7/2 that payment will
    not be released for you to use until
    7/11-7/14. Go figure what else would you expect from these crooks. So for all the
    people that love CCB and their way of doing business you can really be proud now.