cross country bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tomd2, Jul 18, 2000.

1. tomd2

tomd2 Guest

hey

i recently got a line of credit for 350 dollers from these poeple.....i should have about 100 left but when trying to make a purchase online i was turned down....i called their internet service number cause the regular one charges 5.dollers, and then i found out that they charged 100 dollers application fee and 60 set-up fee or some such crap...is this normal?

2. Jerry

Jerry Guest

Yes thats about right for them. In your best
    intrest get rid of that card, it's nothing
    but trouble. I had it and got three bills on
    one day, to dated the same and one dated the
    next day and all bills were for a different
    amount, so in your best intrest get rid of it. I talked to someone their and no one had a straight explanation,I just got the run around.

3. Cammie

Cammie Guest

Yes read yor credit card agreement!!!!

4. BOB

BOB Guest

TOMD2, The best advice I can give you is to get rid of that card ASAP.
    Here at credit net we refer to CCB as
    CROOKS COUNTRY BANK (heavy on the CROOK)

5. Joey

Joey Guest

GET RID OF THAT DEVIL CARD

they will lose your payments, charge u unbelievable late fees, and lie to your face...they are SATAN seriously, they are bad news

6. tomd2

tomd2 Guest

thanks guys

ill tear it up and just pay what i owe them...apparently they are the worse their is.i,ve got dmb too, and no trouble with them

7. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: thanks guys

Consider that banks such as DMB, FNCC, FNBM are also considered sub sub-prime cards and yet there is a gulf between them and CCB that could fill the Grand Canyon gives you just the slightest hint of how bad Crooks Country Bank truly is.

Now that your doing the only right thing and cancelling the 'devil card', do a thorough search of CCB posts to wherein its described exactly how to extricate yourself from this criminal organisation, your nightmare is not over yet.

8. Alex - Cre

Alex - Cre Guest

BOILER ROOM

I recently rented the film "Boiler Room", it really reminded me of how CCB does business, you should check it out, anyways this board is visited by dozens of people that have been scammed by this organization, my only advice would be to RUN as fast as you can and avoid any affiliation with these "people".

Regards,
    Alex.

---------------
    Credit Cards, Loans, Free Credit Repair:
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

9. Len

Len Guest

RE: GET RID OF THAT DEVIL CARD

Lol! Devil Card! Absolutely right! Cross Country is the "bank" from Hell. Many of my payments were "lost" in the Lake of Fire.

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Devil Card was very well done.
    I enjoyed that "lake of fire" routine as well.

11. Michael Ki

Michael Ki Guest

You just got fucked like me and thousands of other people. Loose the account quick.

12. Michael Ki

Michael Ki Guest

What can we do to file action against them? I cancelled after 45 days. Refused to pay charges and they sent to collection.

I AM GOING TO BLOW-UP ONE OF THEIR BUILDINGS... TRUST ME.

13. Len

Len Guest

I can picture Rocco's gleeful smile as he dials the FBI. Cross Country uses these sort of threats as part of their efforts to crush free speech and silence criticism of Cross Country. It's probably posted by a CCB employee.

14. Don

Don Well-Known Member

RE: thanks guys

Pay it off, and add about 75 bucks..let a month go by with no charges and a credit balance..and then cancel...

Otherwise you are in for a battle..

15. Bill

Bill Guest

ccb is a mob run bank they dont care about the customer all they want is for you to send the money nomatter if youve been ripped off or not. they call all the time(sundays)7 days aweek and all hours of the night .so if you want to do yourself a faver dont open an account with them.........