Cross Country Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Paul, Sep 6, 2000.

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Today i received a pre-approved gold master card offer from ccb.The creit line can be anywhere from 300.00 to 2,500.00.They charge a 10.00 a month maintenace fee.Are they nuts!
    What kind of gold card has a minimum credit line of 300.00?You can bet that's the credit line i would get approved for.Oh yeah there is no annual fee.BIG DEAL! 120.00 A YEAR maintenace fee is enough. Get lost ccb

2. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Cross Country Bank? Ick!! P.U.!!

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Actually, Capital One offers gold cards with a $200 limit, and its customers keep that limit for a very long time. Also, Providian offers a $300 gold card.

Whatever the case, stay as far as possible from Cross Country Bank. It is organized crime at its worst.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

The thing people REALLY NEED to remember is that those $10 per month maintenance fees
    cause funances charges to always be charged.
    You pay your balance to $0 - no grace period because you already have a $10 charge on the card.

Dog Bank. Visa Dropped EM!

$300 huh? You could rent an Avis subcompact
    for a day - maybe a Cavalier!

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Your Hella Funny!

Dogman,

Your too much! Me and my friend are sitting here just cracking up at your's and Dorris K's comments! I also was laughing at your Unbrella Bank Puke Yellow comments. Just to let you know.....my mom had a Yellow '73 Pinto!

6. miles

miles Well-Known Member

RE: Your Hella Funny!

You are doing a great job working on you sense of humor. You're cracking us up just as much as Doris K. is. :)

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Even for a 300K credit limit, CCB's criminal antics are not worth it....