Cross Country Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Nov 17, 2000.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I've heard such negative things about this card. How bad is it? My bf had this card and racked it up...still owe $700. Can CCB card holders share their stories? Thanks!

2. Eboni

Eboni Guest

The Worst Card Ever

CCB is the worst company ever. The will call and try and collect on bills on Christmas, evern if you paid.

S.D. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I've heard such negative things about this card. How bad is it? My bf had this card and racked it up...still owe $700. Can CCB card holders share their stories? Thanks!

3. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

RE: The Worst Card Ever

because of a class action law suit ccb is giving a recovery of $125.00 in the form of a credit enhancement or a refund if your account was active before oct 1 2000. ALLec,et al. v.Cross Country Bank Orange county superior court No 802894

4. Len

Len Guest

Was this offered in this months statement?
    It doesn't even cover the phone bill I ran up trying to deal with Cross Country.
    The day I finally got rid of my Cross Country cards was one of the happiest of my life.
    They are total crooks who will make your life a living hell, even if you pay on time.
    Rather than being forced to refund money, Cross Country should be shut down by the authorities and the executives sentenced to long prison terms.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Read my new post..this class action settlement is a waste..a paper game on CCB's part...say NO...

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member

E-mail me if you would like info on how to beat them at their "games"...legally...and more info on some of the games they play...(nothing illegal, all honest mistakes, of course..)..