Cross Country Credit Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nancy Sidl, Apr 2, 2000.

1. Nancy Sidl

Nancy Sidl Guest

Upon having a credit report done I find that a credit card has been issued to me from Cross Country BUT I have never received it nor can I find any information about it - no 800# either. If you can offer any help please email me at M2NSID@AOL.com - Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

2. BOB

BOB Guest

Nancy, you can contact the CROOKS COUNTRY BANK at 1-800-750-9977. If your report says
    you have a card and you don't Good Luck,
    because CCB is the biggest bunch of crooks
    in the business. Their Customer Service
    can be a pain to deal with. Basically
    you will have to go through hell and back
    to get it straightened out. And then it will cost you alot of money and time. I really feel sorry for you, but CCB is known for
    being a bunch of Crooks that will stick it to you anyway they can. Have Fun you may have to get a lawyer.

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

If you didn't apply for the card, the dispute it with the CRA. Also be aware that having credit accounts mysteriously appear on your credit report can be a symptom of identity fraud. Someone may be using your personal information in order to obtain credit or employment.

If you did apply for the card, and have not received it yet, then report the card as missing or stolen and ask that another be issued to you and sent certified mail.

Personally, I would suggest that you close your CCB account and seek credit elsewhere based on the number of complaints about this bank that have been posted to this message board. They do not appear to have a good track record nor a long list of happy customers.

4. Len

Len Guest

Nicely understated last paragraph, J. Edgar.