CROSS COUNTRY LAWSUIT IS A JOK

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PHONEY CCB, Sep 9, 2000.

1. PHONEY CCB

PHONEY CCB Guest

If there was really a class action lawsuit against Cross Country Bank, every customer would have to be offered a chance to participate in it! Not one CCB customer has gotten a letter about such a suit! What does that tell you?? Not ONE!
    This lawsuit crap is a big con and a campaign to try to damage Cross Country's reputation. Well it is NOT working! CCB is growing everyday and expanding. Customers are pleased and a couple of disgruntled lowlifes who think the world owes them a living and can't take responsibility for their debts because their too stupid, sure aren't going to hurt a successful bank like Cross Country by spreading big fat lies!
    Somebody ought to lock these people up for forging court documents and false representations.

2. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: CROSS COUNTRY LAWSUIT IS A

Yes, the lawsuit is a joke, and it's inappropriate for Cross Country Bank's crimes. Cross Country is a criminal organization, and its officers and board of directors should be indicted on criminal charges.

Not only should they all be hauled out in chains, that Rocco fellow derserves to be strung up by his balls with barbed wire.

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Doris - I have to admit - you do describe things well. Ahhhhhhhh! :)

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Dear Mr. "More Facts"/ CCB Marketing Manager,

You wrote:
    "Not one CCB customer has gotten a letter about such a suit! "

How would YOU know?!

"This lawsuit crap is a big con and a campaign to try to damage Cross Country's reputation."

Damage CCB's reputation? I don't think that's possible.

"CCB is growing everyday and expanding."

Numbers, please. Details.

"Somebody ought to lock these people up for forging court documents and false representations."

You forgot the worst charge: Doing business with CCB. That alone shows highly irresponsible and anti-social behavior on their part.

Saar

5. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Reputation? What reputati

"Damage CCB's reputation? I don't think that's possible."

On that note there's a post from somebody claiming to be a rep from Equifax claiming actually impigned on there's.

http://www.qualitycreditrepair.com/bbs/messages/2221.html

Ahahahahaha too funny, as anybody who reads my posts knows I consider the CRA's the 'true villans' of the credit industry and will go so far as to to say that even the least popular of the 3 Equifax, does more harm and damage to more individuals in one month than Crooks Country Bank does in a year, hell make that since its inception!!!

After all, regardless of what this loser "More Facts" claims. CCB is a 'small time' pipsqueak of a bank that doesn't even make the top 100 banks in Delaware while the CRA's screw untold millions a year.

* And Don, while true it is far easier to deal with any CRA (or almost any other company for that matter) that still does not alleviate the damage caused. Furthermore, its a hell of alot easier and infinately cheaper to sue and obtain a conviction against CCB and not worry about any appeal.

6. bg

bg Guest

Hey MORE FACTS, howdy moron. Boy have you got alot to learn about the law. Has those
    wonderful CCB lawyers told you this crap about every customer has to be notified.
    WRONG dogbreath. Since your so knowledgable
    about the law enlighten us on your statement and where you got your information. We all
    know your an idiot, and a uneducated loser.
    But you and CCB are in for a big surprise.
    And though not every customer has to be notified I wish they would. Could you imagine
    1,000,000 customer in a law suit against CCB,
    that's what would happen. Now listen closely
    I'm typing this real slow so you can keep up.
    This is a federal Suit under the RICO ACT,
    this is not your typical Class Action Suit,
    so go lay down and let your pups suck and it will be alright. If you need to know what that means let me know and I'll tell you.
    Pleasant dreams my little fat buddy.

7. Sasha

Sasha Guest

Who's the Nim-rod rut'n for CCB, what is your dad the president or something? >>> No! don't tell me! He's also a client, (sound familiar) Or could it big rocco "him/itself" what would be the difference, it's still a human sloth no matter how you refer to it. Anyways Cross Country Bank has violated my rights as a Consumer, and last I check, there was something called justice which I can exercise my rights for. I've learned one thing "dont rush a good thing" just because alot of customers of ccb won't ever hear any information of the sort, doesn't mean something's not being done. Sometimes time is all you have before the grand finale down-fall of this company.

bg wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Hey MORE FACTS, howdy moron. Boy have you got alot to learn about the law. Has those
    wonderful CCB lawyers told you this crap about every customer has to be notified.
    WRONG dogbreath. Since your so knowledgable
    about the law enlighten us on your statement and where you got your information. We all
    know your an idiot, and a uneducated loser.
    But you and CCB are in for a big surprise.
    And though not every customer has to be notified I wish they would. Could you imagine
    1,000,000 customer in a law suit against CCB,
    that's what would happen. Now listen closely
    I'm typing this real slow so you can keep up.
    This is a federal Suit under the RICO ACT,
    this is not your typical Class Action Suit,
    so go lay down and let your pups suck and it will be alright. If you need to know what that means let me know and I'll tell you.
    Pleasant dreams my little fat buddy.

8. Pat

Pat Guest

CCB

what is the name of the law firm proceeding with the RICO action?

9. bg

bg Guest

RE: CCB

Pat go to JerryDJ.com and you can get all the info on the law suit and where to join.
    Sasha, it seems you think I'm rut'n for CCB,
    were you dropped on your head as a baby.
    Hell I hate CCB more than anybody, and all
    the regulars on this board will back that up.
    I'm involved in this Class Action Suit against these immoral,unethical,uneducated,
    law breaking morons. So I hate to burst your bubble but i'm not a CCB fan in any way shape or form.

10. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

"Disgruntled lowlifes who think the world owes them a living and refuse to take responsibility for their" records "because their[sic] too stupid," would definitely describe our friend "PHONEY." He/she/it obviously works for Cross Country Bank and is disgruntled that there is a legal system that has little respect for his/her/its deliberate and self-serving lies.

"Phoney," how can you live with yourself, wasting time on this message board while there is still a single "lowlife" left out there waiting to be cheated, harassed, and threatened? Get back on the telephone! You have a job to do, now do it! The world doesn't owe you a living!

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Apparently "if the class action were real every customer would have to be notified" is the new mantra being provided by Rocco and the gang...

Wrong again...sorry!

12. PHONEY CCB

PHONEY CCB Guest

Aparently the mantrae of the slime involved in this move to smear Cross Country Bank is "don't pay your bills"! Well, that won't be tolerated and we'll just see who comes out on top. You try all kind of tricks, like that big fat Visa-CCb lie and it blew up in your ugly faces. So just keep the lies comming because your ridicuolous, stupid losers who deserve what you get. God have mercy on you.

13. bg

bg Guest

Learn to spell MORON, Your right about on thing we'll se who comes out on top.
    After you lose your job when CCB goes under
    you might want to go back to school and get your high school diploma. Then you will be able to get a real job with benefits. From
    your post it sounds like your stressed from
    your present job. Chill-out before you have a heart attack.

14. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Duh! It just hit me! You're that freakboy who's posted under almost every name under the sun, including David. Not only do I recognize the host mask, your wording and tone are identical. I can think of quite a few other aliases you've used all the way back to the old board. I guess you ran out of names to use from your telephone directory, and you stopped using a name. That just makes you that much more of a chickenshit.

A couple things haven't changed. You're still a psycho and an absolute dildo. You still need to get a life, freakboy. If only you had any balls, we could string you up next to Rocco. Good try, freakboy, but give it up and find yourself a worthwhile hobby or a companion.

15. Sasha

Sasha Guest

RE: CCB to bg

Not you bg, I was referring to that knuckle head author on 9-9 13:46 "phoney ccb class action", I'm on your side most definetely, as a matter of fact, if you have anymore info on "crooks @!#$-try bank", besides what you mentioned in your last message to pat, I'm interested, also I recently wrote a letter to "robbo" aka rocco, and sent a copy of the letter to Senator Boxer, who surprisingly emailed me back today. yipee!!!

bg wrote:
    Pat go to JerryDJ.com and you can get all the info on the law suit and where to join.
    Sasha, it seems you think I'm rut'n for CCB,
    were you dropped on your head as a baby.
    Hell I hate CCB more than anybody, and all
    the regulars on this board will back that up.
    I'm involved in this Class Action Suit against these immoral,unethical,uneducated,
    law breaking morons. So I hate to burst your bubble but i'm not a CCB fan in any way shape or form.

16. Sasha

Sasha Guest

phoney ccb person, your so full of %#!&, it kills me. Ever hear of "carma"? your's is coming, and I hope it comes from ccb! That's probably the worst I could wish upon anybody.

PHONEY CCB CLASS ACTION wrote:
    Aparently the mantrae of the slime involved in this move to smear Cross Country Bank is "don't pay your bills"! Well, that won't be tolerated and we'll just see who comes out on top. You try all kind of tricks, like that big fat Visa-CCb lie and it blew up in your ugly faces. So just keep the lies comming because your ridicuolous, stupid losers who deserve what you get. God have mercy on you.

17. bg

bg Guest

Doris, the only companion he can get is
    ROSEY PALM AND HER FIVE SISTERS. This is the reason he acts like he does. He's lonely
    and no one wants him. So his escape is to come here and make a complete ass out of
    himself. And he does a terrific job of that.

18. Rich Guy

Rich Guy Guest

I Deserve What I Get

I counted 5 misspellings in your message. No one deserves a pathetic, illiterate derelict like you mishandling (and often stealing) payments made in good faith.

I am the exception to the general falsehood of your statement. Yes, I deserve what I get because I never even considered accepting the extortionate terms of the offer you sent me. So now I enjoy peace of mind without your useless and dangerous card.

I noticed the cheesy cartoon artwork on the card, obviously designed to attract the mentally deficient. I saw that I had to pay close to $100 per year to join some club that gave me access to a toll-free number. Who on earth would agree to that?

Don't you realize that very few people are stupid (or lazy, or desperate) enough to do business with you and your nuthouse of a pseudobank? Out of every 1000 Americans, 999 would feel total revulsion if they ever met you. You get your sense of importance from cheating the few people who even come close to your level of worthlessness, and a lot of innocent but gullible people as well.

19. Phoney CCB

Phoney CCB Guest

I wonder why Jerry saw fit to remove the link to the lawsuit from his discussion board? Obviously he doubts the legitimacy of the whole thing. He seems to be pretty clear that this is a big fake.

20. Cammie

Cammie Guest

RE: I Deserve What I Get

Hmmmmm.As I read your message I wonder if I have had the pleasure of talking to you, Mr Rich Guy.
    I see not much has changed since last time I visited. Still no responsibility. No one forces anyone to apply for an account with us.
    There is choice and responsibility. You choose to apply you need to take responsibilty for actions taken. First and foremost responsibility is reading the credit card agreement. Second, don't max your account out and 3rd pay your bill. Sounds pretty easy to me. I have credit cards and I've been unemployed but somehow I found away to pay my bills, even if it took working three jobs til I got back on my feet. McDees is always hiring.
    We also offer credit insurance when customers apply so that if they run into such a problem, they will be covered. People only want to think about the here and now, nobody wants to consider the consequences. I think that is refered to as instant gratification.
    All we ask at CCB is that if you are going to borrow the money, please pay it back. and if you don't then the conquences are clearly outlined in the agreement so I don't know how that makes us any different than any other bank.
    I won't come here and bad mouth anyone. I would love to help teach you all how to use your credit to your advantage. Just think, if you all did as I have outlined above, there would be no need for our collections department.
    I realize that this is probably going to be met with quite a few boo's but if everyone would stop playing the victim and take responsibility, then there wouldn't be the need to slam CCB.
    We are all adults, why don't we act it.