CROSS COUNTRY LAWSUIT IS A JOK

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PHONEY CCB, Sep 9, 2000.

1. bg

bg Guest

RE: CROSS COUNTRY LAWSUIT IS A

CCB MORON, Guess again, there was a reason
    and you will be surprised when you find the reason why. Since your such an uneducated idiot the reason would be way over your head
    so there's no use spoiling the surprise for CCB. You know this suit is real, but you like to play head games so now you can guess
    what's going on. LOL!! Hope you sleep good tonight worrying about the surprise we have for you.

2. bg

bg Guest

RE: I Deserve What I Get

Cammie that was a wonderful post. But what you don't understand it's not what's on the
    card agreement that is at question, it's the things CCB does that's not on the agreement
    everyone is upset about. I paid on time and over the minimum every month. The same I do with all my accounts but I only had problems with CCB. When CCB makes a mistake it takes months to get them to admit it was their fault. When they do finally admit it, it takes them more months to clear it up. Their mistakes cause more problems than Carter has pills. And all the fees and interest, and
    phone charges are never completely refunded.
    Payments deposited in CCB's account but not posted to the customers account and CCB saying they never do this. Even if you show them the proof they will fight you over it.
    And I could go on. But none of these things are covered on the card agreement. So as you can see your statement holds no water. Even if you follow the card agreement to the letter you will still get burned by CCB.
    And these are just some of the reasons these law suits have been filed. The funny thing is
    I have never had any of these complaints against a legitimate bank I have a card with.

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Damn, Freakboy! You just don't know when to give up.

I hope no one else is being taken in by this fake. This idiot has nothing to do with Cross Country Bank or its operations. It's just some very, very sick individual who has nothing to keep himself occupied. If it weren't for posting garbage on internet bulletin boards and masturbating behind the bushes in public playgrounds, this fellow would have absolutely no purpose in life.

By the way, if you don't remember well enough, this freakboy has both a Web-TV and an AOL account, and he uses the accounts interchangably to post his crap. Just for the hell of it, I've saved many of his posts, and I can tell that the same goofball posted every one of them under different names, both male and female. I'm sure he'd make a great case study subject for someone. Surely there's not a huge abundance of hermaphroditic psychos.

4. a employee

a employee Guest

i am a employee of ccb and i think the things you are saying are very wrong..sure there are somethings they can change..but then there are things the customers can also change..did you read you credit card agreement? did you pay you bills on time..ccb is a 2nd chance credit card..the card was created to help people with a 2nd chance on rebuilding their credit..so if you made you payments on time then you have a complaint if they done something to you..did you write the dispute dpt? what happened let me know...

5. bg

bg Guest

Evidently your not aware of all the corrupt
    doings at CCB. It's not what's on the card agreement that bothers people. It's what's
    not on the agreement that has people upset.
    It doesn't say your payments may be held for days to put you over the limit so we can charge a overlimit fee, and late fee. And
    we may deposit your payment in our bank and not post it to your account. Or we may charge you an annual fee before we notify you
    that we are doing so. The list goes on and on. And yes we contact the complaint dept.
    and we get a form letter always saying the same thing, which basically is this. We have reviewed your complaint and have decided we
    did no wrong therefore your complaint is denied. Even if the customer shows evidence
    he/she is denied. So yes CCB is the worst, I
    would say bank but CCB is no bank. CCB is a group of thievies and embezzlers working to rip people off. And that is the reason for these Class Action Suits under the RICO ACT
    which is a Federal Case. CCB has the worst reputation in the industry and deserves it
    for the way they treat their customers.

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member

We'll assume your naivete is as genuine as your poor grammar....

My guess is you are in the trenches at CCB, in beautiful WV, and either have no clue the criminal games CCB is playing, or you have been told/taught that they are legit. My guess is your supervisor's mantra is something to the effect of "these people are trying to rip us off...we must get them at all costs..."...

No one within CCB's management has figured out that the obvious truth is that THEY granted the credit. The only reason to do so is to prey on those they think are the lowest in the credit risk pile, and those who won't pay attention to their bill...and just pay to hold onto their only credit card.

When all the lawsuits shake out, I think you/they will find that assumption was wrong...

7. Sasha

Sasha Guest

Look "Cammie", have you ever heard of life? It's a journey taken day by day, meaning some people lose thier job, have crisis happen in there lives, whatever the case may be. However reponsibility sometimes means you just need to take another route, which in turns takes a little time to work out. This is where you guys come in, I never read on the agreement where it said, "by signing here you have given up you're rights as a human being" which if you think about it, this is what you're doing by signing any contract by CCB. Meaning people are going to loose there jobs, have a death in the family, or whatever, this is life and CCB takes advantage of these situations and profits. Now I realize this is business not personal, however it's our lives, not CCB'S.
    And if you're employees can go home at night and sleep well at night, more power to them, I'd say we are dealing with the devil's advocate. And I'ts Mickey Dees not McDees I sure you learned that one by CCB huh?

Cammie wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Hmmmmm.As I read your message I wonder if I have had the pleasure of talking to you, Mr Rich Guy.
    I see not much has changed since last time I visited. Still no responsibility. No one forces anyone to apply for an account with us.
    There is choice and responsibility. You choose to apply you need to take responsibilty for actions taken. First and foremost responsibility is reading the credit card agreement. Second, don't max your account out and 3rd pay your bill. Sounds pretty easy to me. I have credit cards and I've been unemployed but somehow I found away to pay my bills, even if it took working three jobs til I got back on my feet. McDees is always hiring.
    We also offer credit insurance when customers apply so that if they run into such a problem, they will be covered. People only want to think about the here and now, nobody wants to consider the consequences. I think that is refered to as instant gratification.
    All we ask at CCB is that if you are going to borrow the money, ....

8. Sasha

Sasha Guest

RE: Cammie <this one is you

Look "Cammie", have you ever heard of life? It's a journey taken day by day, meaning some people lose thier job, have crisis happen in there lives, whatever the case may be. However reponsibility sometimes means you just need to take another route, which in turns takes a little time to work out. This is where you guys come in, I never read on the agreement where it said, "by signing here you have given up you're rights as a human being" which if you think about it, this is what you're doing by signing any contract by CCB. Meaning people are going to loose there jobs, have a death in the family, or whatever, this is life and CCB takes advantage of these situations and profits. Now I realize this is business not personal, however it's our lives, not CCB'S.
    And if you're employees can go home at night and sleep well at night, more power to them, I'd say we are dealing with the devil's advocate. And I'ts Mickey Dees not McDees I sure you learned that one by CCB huh?

Cammie wrote:
    Hmmmmm.As I read your message I wonder if I have had the pleasure of talking to you, Mr Rich Guy.
    I see not much has changed since last time I visited. Still no responsibility. No one forces anyone to apply for an account with us.
    There is choice and responsibility. You choose to apply you need to take responsibilty for actions taken. First and foremost responsibility is reading the credit card agreement. Second, don't max your account out and 3rd pay your bill. Sounds pretty easy to me. I have credit cards and I've been unemployed but somehow I found away to pay my bills, even if it took working three jobs til I got back on my feet. McDees is always hiring.
    We also offer credit insurance when customers apply so that if they run into such a problem, they will be covered. People only want to think about the here and now, nobody wants to consider the consequences. I think that is refered to as instant gratification.
    All we ask at CCB is that if you are going to borrow the money, ....

9. Sasha

Sasha Guest

RE: Complaint letter to CCB wo

To all those CCB fans like (Phoney ccb and Cammie) I wrote a complaint letter to "Rocco" and sent a copy to Senator Boxer regarding the harrassment phone calls I was receiving for the past 3 months, after already setting up payments till 2000, which is way more than 3% of my balance (which is listed in the contract agreement that I signed whom cammie favors) and received a reply by the senator. Now I would guess that if CCB thinks they have'nt crossed the line, then why did my phone calls stop dead. Hmmmm! What do you think? Only the guilty back off when they are addressed the right way!

10. Sasha

Sasha Guest

RE: Hey employee of ccb read t

Why is it that all the employees never know what the heck there talking about, it seems to me you guys don't take the same refresher courses to update you're knowledge. I have trained you're employees on more protocols then I like to mention, hell they should send me a check for my services. My god it took a letter to Senator Boxer to get you guys off my back (and yes I am paying my accounts) however ccb can cause someone to loose their sanity before it's all over. What's up?

a employee wrote:
    i am a employee of ccb and i think the things you are saying are very wrong..sure there are somethings they can change..but then there are things the customers can also change..did you read you credit card agreement? did you pay you bills on time..ccb is a 2nd chance credit card..the card was created to help people with a 2nd chance on rebuilding their credit..so if you made you payments on time then you have a complaint if they done something to you..did you write the dispute dpt? what happened let me know...

11. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Cammie, you hypocrite:

My words sound familiar to you because they are exactly what your conscience tells you on those rare occasions when you bother to listen.

And no, I don't have an account with your nuthouse of a pseudobank and I never have. If you believe or propagate that lie, then you'll just go to the Lake of Fire that much sooner, you inbred credit mutant.

12. Cammie

Cammie Guest

Ms Sasha,
    Obviously you didn't read what I wrote. I stated that there are ways in which to cover your self in the event of unemployement----it's call Cap insurance which is on the application and is specified by our telemarketers when they call. Your posting showed my exactly why you maybe having problems w/ CCB. You don't read...you think instant gratification..."What can I do right now to make myself feel good" not "What do I need to do in case I loose my job, or run into a snag." that's how it seems that most people posting here are like. So it goes back to responsibility. Maybe delaying your gratification when you recieved your card may have kept you out of trouble. Maybe taking the Cap insurance out would have help. Maybe saving for the rainy day when a relative dies (that is a part of the Journey) and keep things in perpesctive. You make your own choices about your preception of responsibility. Sometimes in your eyes they are responsible, but are they really or are you just trying to play victim and blame someone else for your own misery? Think about. Did you really think it thru on your journey or did you just want to feel good?
    And actually it's McDonald's but I was trying to save space. And that in itself shows your intelligence.

13. Cammie

Cammie Guest

Thank you for your interesting message. I really don't know who you are talking about...but it's not me. Sorry to burst your bubble. Your barking up the wrong tree.

14. razor

razor Guest

Oh yes another lowlife inbread CCB employee.
    The same post as all CCB employees post.
    You're a deadbeat no matter what your situation is to them. Well Cammie I fell for you. I mean you're about as useful as the tit's on a bull. You really need to go lay down and let your PUP'S suck.