Cross Country Protest Site Shu

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kelly, Jun 22, 2000.

1. Len

Len Guest

RE: Cross Country Protest Site

You don't suppose Vet1's threats to bomb Cross Country were actually a plant by CCB? That really gave them leverage with the FBI and a means to make Jerry's life personally miserable.

2. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

I'd still go with my favorite crookscountrybank.com
    hehe

Of course the site name doesn't have to correspond exactly with the url take the Providian Financial Sucks! site at http://www.slip.net/~netmaven/providia.htm

And that went for jerry himself, for if you do a google search for "cross country bank sucks" you'll immediately come across his site at http://www.jerrydj.com/CCB, interestingly enough the rest of his site is still up at http://www.jerrydj.com/CCB/ccb.html
    as well as a site called Consumerama at http://www.consumerama.org/
    Jerry is listed twice here, once under Rocco Abessinio's CCB Page

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member

I'm pretty convinced More Facts is a plant...and when you think about the fact that the FBI and CB were concerned that this guy knew there was a cemetary across the street, it really makes you wonder..

A long time ago I asked if there were major mob connections to CCB..now I'm becoming pretty convinced...

4. JerryDJ.co

JerryDJ.co Guest

We're Back, watch out Rocco!

I just finished talking to the web hosting company and they were even familiar with Providian Bank and CCB. What they didn't know is that my site is non-profit, no ads.

Really, I think CCB posted the threats on the board. It makes sense that they would try to force a shut down by placing threats of the kind posted. Even the F.B.I. was dumbfounded over the bomb threats.

Ok, either way, I just finished finals at Cleveland State University of Ohio, 1st session, and first thing on the agenda was to get the webboard and search engine working again.

Zip! The webboard is back up, however everyone is going to have to keep watch for stupid bomb threat postings etc. I can now delete stupid postings in about 15 seconds.
    That feature is new thanks to all this mess going on.

Much thanks to Don and all of you who for some reason believe we can expose this bank.
    They say we're crazy, especially me, for taking on this money laundering outfit.

To that, I say --- "Let the games begin!"

5. JerryDJ.co

JerryDJ.co Guest

I was going to register crossc

I figured they would grab that domain name up, but I've got a few twists coming soon, which will include web hosting in Tonga.

LOL

6. Michael Ki

Michael Ki Guest

I need help. I to got a Cross Contry Bank card via phone solicitation. On the second biling, $150 in charges came in from them. I cut card up and returned with payment for purchases I made. They have compounded late fees and interest. It is in collection and charge-off for $349. There is NOTHING I can do, to get off my credit report.

HELP.

toll free 877-441-3939 x207

7. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

RE: I was going to register cr

Actually Tonga doesn't even have internet service. Their top level domain (.to) was bought up for 2 million dollars (paid to the King of Tonga) or so by some sharpies and they are running it just like network solutions ran .com, .org, and .net until competition was introduced. Your webserver can be anywhere and the top level domain can be anything. If you want 'safe' off-shore webhosting, looking the Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, or Luxembourg. They aren't likely to be intimidated by CCB, the FBI, or a federal judge.

The other thing you can do is find a private, Libertarian-minded individual with a good lawyer who is running their own webserver off of a DSL connection. The DSL provider can say to any aggrieved party, "We're just like the phone company. We just provide communications services. We're immune from content lawsuits. If you don't like what they have on their server, we have no control over that because it's their property. Take it up with them."

The internet genie is out of the bottle folks. The politicians, FBI, right-wing conservatives, big corporations, and other control freaks aren't going to be able to stuff it back in.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Ouch!..best way is to pay it..full amount..cancel the card (see other postings with addresses...)..and run...

9. BOB

BOB Guest

Michael, You got caught in CCB's trap, as
    DON said pay it in full now before you get in any deeper, then run like hell. This bunch of CROOKS that we think launder drug money for the big cartels uses VISA&MC to play games on the side. They love to screw people and try to make their lives hell, and
    they do a good job of it. The only way to stay out of their game is to never get one of their cards, if you do get rid of it ASAP.