CSC credit services

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FICO750, Aug 14, 2003.

1. FICO750

FICO750 Well-Known Member

Can someone post a phone number for this company. The number I have for them is just a recording and I need to talk to a representative so I can fax them a paper that Texaco/citi card sent me today( I got them to send deletion letters to the BIG three), and I need to fax this letter to CSC, because it hasn't been changed yet. Damn, I have come along way. These three deletions make for a total of seven. Its been three months, but it took about six weeks worth of letters to start catching attention. I'm starting to feel like I'm in a zone(comfortable), disputing tradelines. Thanks for everyones help and God bless ! !

FICO750

2. jambe

jambe Well-Known Member

I noticed this too. The recording says you can call the number listed on the most recent report they have sent you.

I got through on a number listed when trying to dispute online at equifax.com. It's 888/501-6254. They will tell you to use the website, but just hold on and you will finally get through that and hopefully to a CSR.

You can fax them at 281/878-1974, Attention: Research. They no longer have a toll free fax number, according to a CSR recently.

I have a number for one of their legal researchers, assuming she is still with them, but it's from last year. CSC is a real PITA to deal with, but nothing like as bad as Experain.

3. FICO750

Thanks Jambe ! ! Yeah, Experian is a pain in the ass. I can't hardly get the guys to do anything at all. I'm about to just blast the CRA and the crediters with lots of nutcase letters and disputes as well as some goodwill letters. I'm get experian to delete one way or another.

FICO750

4. FICO750

Anymore....