CSC/Equifax/Credit Score???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dnsatt, Oct 23, 2001.

1. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

I have to go to thru CSC to fet my equifax report, can someone tell me how I to get my credit score?

This is getting frustrating...I ordered a report online,found out that was cancelled, then I order over the phone, didnt think the transaction completed, so I ordered one by mail. Finally got a report from CSC but no score.

Folks at CSC dont have the a clue and Equifax will not let me order online via myfico.com. They keep cancelling my order for some reason. Does anyone have a phone number for Equifax where I can reach a real live person?

Thanks for your help

2. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

In Texas....1-800-759-5979(CSC/Equifax).

Sister Girl

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I have had no problems getting my score through Equifax even though my reports come through CSC (in Texas). A call to Equifax should clear it up, and I am sure they want your money...

4. dnsatt

dnsatt Active Member

I have this number...the csr I spoke to didnt have a clue how to obtain a credit score.

I think it can be cleared up with a phone call, but I can only get the automated system at equifax. I need a real person.

Thanks for your help...

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

you will have to go thru Equifax to get you score for CSC/Equifax; the 800 # I listed before cannot give that information.

Based on my former experiences,CSC does not have the complete empowerment as Equifax;CSC can "talk" to you when you have a copy of your report,but Equifax customer service reps have more options/leverage.

Strange ????.....by all means.

Sister Girl