CSC help needed, contact info maybe

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by WranglerTJ, Oct 1, 2003.

1. WranglerTJ

WranglerTJ Well-Known Member

Anybody else that deals with EQ's affiliate CSC had a lot of problems with them?

I disputed a First Premier acct with them in May. Results came back and said it was deleted...but it was still on my report and has been since then too.

I also sent a dispute to them disputing 12 accts...got the results back. 7 accts were investigated 5 weren't.

I sent CSC an ITS outlining the FPB acct not being deleted when it should have and not investigating all my disputes, nothing was marked frivolous.
    This ITS was ignored and everything I listed in the letter was put back into dispute.

I also sent another dispute for the other 7 accts I did not include in the first dispute. 6 of these accts were investigated. 1 was not, and it was the one I really needed to see if the CA marked in dispute.

All my disputes are generally taken about 5 weeks, give and take a day or two.

I know I probably should just sue, but honestly I don't have the money to file the suit.

Does anyone have any contact info for someone in management there or any advice other than the obvious?

2. ccdscott

ccdscott Active Member

Search for "Donna DiMarco".

She's a CSC contact and she's been real helpful for a few of us who have had trouble with CSC.

HTH

3. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Where did you mail your ITS?

4. WranglerTJ

WranglerTJ Well-Known Member

I mailed it to the CSC address provided, the same one for disputing. Was that a mistake? Should I have gone and mailed it to their Registered Agent?

5. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

I would send it here:

CT Corporation Systems
    1021 Main St.
    Ste 1150
    Houston, TX 77002

Worked for me :)