CUSTOMER SURVEY Platinum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Customer S, Jun 26, 2000.

1. Customer S

Customer S Guest

We are considering coming out with a product for a PLATINUM VISA. We have heard a competitor is offering a PLATINUM VISA product with a fixed rate of 33.7%.

Would you be interested in a PLATINUM CCB card?
    $5000 limit.
    We are suggesting a competitive 39% APR.
    Cash Advance fees of 10%, max $5000.
    $1000 daily cash advance ATM with $25.00 fee
    20 day grace period
    $100 annual fee
    $39 over limit fee
    $39 late fee
    Penalty late fees APR is payment is 30 days past due - 47% for six months.
    $15.00 per month association fee.

We can pre approve you on line.
    Please email us if you would like an application.

2. Len

Len Guest

This sounds even better than Silver Preferred! Is customer service still a toll call and are the Cross Country representatives even more abusive?

3. FISH

FISH Guest

Is this for real or is it a JOKE????????
    I can't believe anyone would pay this amount

4. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

I've arranged with some of my friends from the leather bar to sign on as customer service representatives. They will be bringing their own equipment for persuasion of recalcitrant customers.

5. Jon

Jon Guest

hehehehe

6. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

If somebody had described the ASSOCIATES 33.7% travesty two years ago, hell even one year back would you have believed him or thought it was a joke? What if somebody else told you about a $200 Gold visa/mc, I bet you would have told him "yeah right minimum is 5K quit pulling my leg".

I have no doubt card(s) as described by Customer Survey and WORSE will appear within the next 1-2 years.

7. sak

sak Guest

Hmm... let me see. I could stay with the Platinum card I have now, (which has a $5,000 limit , a 9.9% fixed APR on purchases, and a 2.9% APR on transfer/check uses, no annual fee) or I could go with you card and pay more than 4 time in intrest, not to mention all the other silly charges.
    If anyone is serously considering this card, please make it easy on your self by putting a plastic bag over your head and sealing it off.

8. Len

Len Guest

sak, a plastic bag over one's head is preferable to applying for any Cross Country Bank card.