DaveLV, ? about chexsysterm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by IamBuzzed, Jun 21, 2001.

1. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

I have a question for you. Since you have mentioned that you were able to remove your negative entry on chexsystems because you didn't have a debit card.

My file does not list it was debit card problem, what can I say instead? Its already been paid off and almost three years but I would still like it off. Can, I say that I didnt have an account with them? Or I didnt know anything about it? Thanks alot...Im kinda lost in what i can do, since the only option is to wait.....

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Heh... The information Chex had on me was 100% accurate. The point of my letter was that I didn't deny the information, I just stated I didn't recall having the card.

You'll obviously have to adapt your approach to your individual situation.

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I just wanted to add to this to tell you exactly what happened to me. I moved and overdrew my checking account in another state in the process. I think I ended up owing the bank about $270 which I never paid.

When I asked for a copy of my Chex report, the listing from the bank was "Debit Card Revoked", not overdrawn or account closed or any other listing.

4. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

..just dispute it as NOT ACCURRATE and see what happens. Thats all I did and was able to remove entries even tho they were accurrate..

5. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

Will try not accurate and see what heppens. Hopefully, the bank does not have any docmentation on it and they will delete it.