Death of Common Sense Part II

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by phinneous, Sep 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phinneous

phinneous Member

Your replies support my original post. My intentions are to try and make you apathetic works of art shoulder your responsibility.

One at a time:

Reshod: Yes it does.
    Bbauer: They shoulder it every day when an error is brought to their attention.
    Roni: Double-Wide...does that count?
    Mike: If I go back under the bridge, you want your mom back?
    Bbauer (2nd post): Sieg Heil!
    NanaC: You sound like you would own a Caddy, but no house.
    LKH: I bet you had trouble spelling your post.
    Tony123: Phew, almost has as many posts as I do.
    Breeze: Concerning Amex, you and $15,000k...that is their starter line.
    Durango444: Your sister and her knee-shooters turned me off.
    MikeB: GW didn't "acquire" his great wealth...you think he bought into the Rangers with S&H greenstamps? Personal attacks, go mind your son before he ends up in prison. The closest you came to college is when you dropped the newspapers off at the bookstore. Actually, it is the American Psychiatric Association that would classify known mental conditions, I can't name the one you speak of but it is probably in the DSM...did you get all of that off of WebMD?....ROOKIE!

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

imported from closed thread "Death of Common Sense"

I wasn't going to respond because something like that is just to goat people on, but you need to know the facts of each individual's case before you become the "judge and jury" so-to-speak. Maybe someone had Cancer and had a choice between their lives and their bills. I personally would choose my life. Maybe someone had a terrible car accident. Who the hell are you to point your finger.

Everyone that comes here is here for their own specific reasons. If they choose to divulge that information, GREAT! If not, then that is why it is THEIR information. Personal information is very personal, and if you don't bother to ask, then you can't judge.

Just making a blanket statement, like you did, is very unreasonable, and I resent that.

I may have a "steaming pile for a credit file" as you call it, but it is MINE. And I will take care of my PERSONAL information in any way I please.

AND get off of your soapbox. You must be here for a reason too. Care to explain?

3. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Maybe he's the SPY!!!!!! No wait, it was RED HERRING!!!!!

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOPIP!!!!!!!!!

The eagle has landed.

5. chelechele

HE HE HE LOL HAHAHAAHAHA

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Are we all supposed to be impressed by this clown? You are nothing new here. I New Fool with problems way bigger than this board pops up all the time. This too shall pass!

"Double-wide" .....that was too cute!!!!!!!

7. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

Oh, poor baby,

Perhaps your mommy didn't breastfeed you long enough, or maybe too long????
    WAHHHH!

Maybe you just need that "operation". Anybody see that Rosanne show where she said her Neighbor needed that "operation"? "what operation?" "you know, the one to get the stick out of her butt!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you taken your medications today? Seen your shrink? Go ahead, take a drink with your meds, heck drink the whole bottle, take ALL the pills, we don't care!

GET A LIFE!!! YOUR STUPIDITY IS SHOWING!!

8. chelechele

SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Annnnnnnnnd they're offffffffffff!!

ROFL!! what else whould we know, kind sir. You that grace the board with your knowledge and advice? That $15,000 may be AmEx's starter line, I don't know, don't care. I don't need it, didn't accept it.

However, I was glad they felt I was creditworthy in the least, and I am not turning my nose up at them. They wished to extend me credit. That is a compliment, however much or little it was. None of their reps has ever spoken to me the way you talk. Who do you work for CCB? First Premier?

LOL. Give me some good advice - I'm waiting....

10. chelechele

spy

11. WALLST

WALLST Well-Known Member

Hey Slapnuts,

Why don't you get back to your mailboy job at (pick one) Trans Union, Equifax, or Experion.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOPIMP!!! Yup, that's me alright! How'd ya' ever figure it out?

13. chelechele

THAT's IT......HE'S THE MAIL BOY AT TRANS UNION AND THAT'S HOW HE SENT THE LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. chelechele

LOL

15. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Jeepers, Nana, how'd he find out??

16. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I don't know, Breeze...I'm so confused...I thought I had covered it all up so well!!! My license plates on the caddy even say "House" so no one will be confused!

17. chelechele

ROTFLMAO oooh lord!! PIP

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I follered......HA!

19. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Was that you? Did you know it was a Caddy? Cuz I was hanging out the window shouting "Ding Dong, Ding Dong" so you'd think it was a doorbell...not a car alarm!

20. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Listen i just checked my back yard. There IS a chain attached to my patio. Is that the hitch?

HA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.