Debit Consolidation

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by memetoo, Aug 8, 2003.

1. memetoo

memetoo New Member

Hello, I am new to creditnet. My husband has been hospitalized numerous times with leukemia and also has had two brain surgeries for a tumor, all in the last two years. We have $42,000.00 on credit cards. All of our cards are maxed. Right now we can hardly pay for all of the medications. I am considering contactin DebtSolutionsFoundation.com. They are a non-profit organization. Can any of you give me any feedback on this company or debit consolidation in general. They say that if you have low credit score (currently 650 only because our 4 credit cards are maxed) that doing debit consolidation will actually help your credit score. Is this true?

I am at my end in trying to figure out what to do. I will not do bankruptcy unless I have no other option. Right now we are able to make the minimum payments, but then we charge back and max the cards again because we don't have enough money left to live on, primarily because of high medical expenses.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

that doing debit consolidation will actually help your credit score. Is this true?

IN "MOST" CASES...NO