Delete inquiries letter??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by KHM, Oct 13, 2001.

1. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

I saw a very nicely written letter on here, to send to the CB and the creditors to remove unauthorized inquiries, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find on, preferably that same one.
    Thanks
    Kellie

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Lizardking rocks!

3. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

That letter has been a lifesaver for me! I've had numerous inquiries taken off my file because of that letter. I usually take out the part "if you happen to find this inquiry was in fact permissible" or whatnot. I don't want them to even have that thought in their mind, I just want the damn thing off! Good luck on those inquiry deletions.

4. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

YES Lizardking rocks! this was the letter. thank you!
    Kellie

5. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Any of them on Equifax?

Steph

6. matty61184

Yes, to my amazement. I got all the American Express and First USA Inquiries off my report! No luck when it came to nextcard or any of the others. TransUnion, bah! They are just SHI& when it comes to working with.

7. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Interesting. EQ basically tells me to get lost, TU is iffy, and EX is the best to work with on inquiries.

I'll give it a shot...

Steph

8. matty61184

I raised hell with Equifax. They kept coming back verified, and I said, if you don't remove them I am:

1. Consulting with a lawyer
    2. Going to keep disputing OVER and OVER until you can't see straight

I was very straightforward, and they finally got down to business!

9. anna

anna Well-Known Member

I used this letter. Waiting to see if it works. I sent out about 60 of them. (mine and hubbys)

10. anna

anna Well-Known Member

P S - My printer is now out of ink - black AND colored!

11. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Ok so this is going to sound stupid BUT I obviously have to send a copy of this letter to all the creditors, but do I send a copy of each the letters to the CB or do I wait until the Creditors haven't responded or whats the process to get this stuff off?
    Kellie