Deleted/Verified Items on CRs

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Trilivonel, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Trilivonel

Trilivonel Well-Known Member

I need clarification on some things. I hope someone can help. I have been back and forth in court with a CA (Colorado Capital Investments) since May 2002 on two different cases. I entered into a stip with the first case then wasn't able to keep up payments due to unemployment. On the second case, I sent out a DV letter and got no response. I got two default judgments against me, Novvember 2002 on the second case and December 2002 on the first case. I understand the first case because even though I wrote them a letter certified w/RR explaining my situation, of course the CA will still want their money. On the second case the default was granted under false pretenses. Anyway, I got both judgments vacated (I've mentiond that in previous posts) but my situation is as follows....In June I disputed both items on my Experian CR and them both were deleted. In July I dsiputed both items with Trans Union and they were verified. How can I go about getting them deleted from TU? Why would the CA have the itmes delected on Experian but verify them for TU? How should I proceed? (By the way, the items were never reported to Equifax.) Thanks in advance for any help given.

2. Phreedom

Phreedom Well-Known Member

TU didn't verify. They just said they did. You should send them a procedure request (?), basically asking them how they verified and to supply you with the information

3. Trilivonel

What is a procedure request? Is there a sample letter on this site?

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

On the second case the default was granted under false pretenses.
    Trilivonel
    ===============
    What false pretenses.?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

5. lbrown59

Why would the CA have the items deleted on Experian but verify them for TU?
    Trilivonel
    ===============
    OC s and CA s cannot verify court entries, such information must come directly from the court.
    THE END ** *** ** LB 59

6. lbrown59

TU didn't verify. They just said they did.
    Phreedom
    =============
    Rite they never checked the court records.
    THE END ** *** ** LB 59

7. Trilivonel

lbrown, I think you confused my statements. Why would the CA have to check the court records? I didn't mention the courts. The judgment was vacated and I'm in the process of having it removed from my credit files. What I mentioned is the items are on my credit reports. Experian deleted them but TU verified them. I don't believe that TU verified the items at all. I hope I cleared everything up. I know sometimes the way I type and think can get confusing!

8. lbrown59

In order for a CRA to report a judgment they have to pick it up from the court records not fron a CA or OC.
    TU verified because they never rechecked the court records.

9. Trilivonel

I'm not asking about the judgment. I was asking about the items that the CA reported to the CRAs. The two items in question were deleted from Experian but TU claims that they were verified. I don't believe them because of items were deleted from Experian. The judgment has been vacated and I sent copies of the court documents to the two CRAs it was reported to. The CA didn't bother to list the judgment with Equifax. Do you understand? I hope I cleared it up this time!

10. lbrown59

Re: Re: Deleted/Verified Items on CRs

OK