Deletions for daughter/Me

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 20, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It's amazing, I helped my daughter with online deletions on Experian...got results today...7 out of 7 deleted...amazing..

Wish it has worked like that for me! :(

Oh, and get this, I got 1 deletion of an inquiry from Transunion...Important to note: I disputed this inquiry ONLINE!

They also changed my city to El Pasto, Texas..teehee..makes me hungry

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If your serving pasto daily, have to come soon...

POOL AND PASTO...
    What more could you want?

:)

3. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Great Job NanaC...!!!!!

I know your daughter is happy....!!!

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

you might want to try to dispute online, wait two weeks and dispute again. because equifax's system is automated, it's possible to catch it in a loop where the original may get verified but a duplicate request is ignored and sneaks through....

never hurts to try.........

good luck,
    bkev

5. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

Hi NanaC,

Just wanted to let you know I contacted Don & he all ready got back to me.

He wants me to get him copies of my CR's. I tried to apply on line, but my computer 'dosen't accept cookies'? What ever that is.

When you apply using on line do they automactically pull CR's?

I am still waiting to here back on my inqiries. I thought I should wait to have it pulled when all the reports are back.

Anyway hope is all well with you & yours. Thanks again for the help.

Becky

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

If your computer didn't accept cookies, you couldn't post here. That must have been a fluke. close your browser, and start over.

breeze

7. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana-send some Pasto up to me! LOL Good thing it wasn't EQ and you have your Cobalt card already, otherwise you would have probably had to submit another DNA sample. ROFL Your daughter is really lucky. Every deletion counts! Congrats on the inquiry deletion for you.

Becky-Good for you! It sounds promising. Please keep us updated. Your situation doesn't sound as bad as ours. If Nana can do it I think you will be able to also. I am cheering for you!

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the well wishes and the laughs! Teehee

Becky,
    Don was true to his word. He did not pull a CR (officially) until after looking at the CR's I sent him and having a discussion with me about whether or not it is feasible. :) That was the best part of dealing with him! That and closing! AHAHAHa