Dell - Boo, Hiss! :(

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 8, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm upset with Dell. Not because they turned me down because I don't know. I ordered on the 4th and they said 2 business days...and it's now the 8th and nothing. If it was no, they could have at least let me know..if it was yes, the same! I have been checking my order and it says processing though it did change from no date of shipping to an estimated date of shipping. I emailed my cust. serv. person and they have not replied. If this is Dell customer service, I'm not so sure I want them even if I get the darn credit.

BTW, I'm not calling cuz
    1) I'm waiting to see just how long it takes them..and
    2) I"m a BAWK chicken.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Sorry Nana, I hate waiting in limbo as well. Is there any direct phone number you could and speak directly with somebody??

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Heya, Mom..I added to my first post..I'll let you read it to see your answer! :)

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL Nana, I was a chicken as well, I didn't even like to order a pizza, but then one time I called Citi for something and after that it became a little easier, but I do understand:) I guess I hate waiting more than I hate calling??

5. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Sorry Nana

I hate the limbo thingy 2!! I would try to contact them by phone.

When it comes to services.. yes ... Dell has this Bad Rep. If you want stable PC ..... I say go w/ a Micron. That way you know ...for sure.... you don't have to talk to a rep. No service needed...lol...!!

Good Luck...

MartysGirl

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL

My hubby says I shouldn't call because he wants to see just how long it will take them to respond. He's pretty upset with them...see, they are dumb..because, had we not been approved, we had the cash to pay for it...but no way now!!

I don't like to order pizza either!! LOL

7. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

Hey Nana,

I hope you get your PC from Dell. I'm in the computer business and they are absolutly the BEST to deal with on service and support.

No, I don't work for Dell. They have just done thing that are above and beyond what most manufactures do when we have had problems.

Mike

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mike,
    Well, I had done my research and that's why I decided on them..but this is kind of strange, isn't it? And, far from good service...

But, thanks for letting me know that I wasn't too far off on what I had read!