Dell Financial Services

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by delgato, Aug 5, 2003.

1. delgato

delgato Well-Known Member

I opened a dell preferred account through cit bank in Jan. They have not reported the positive TL to any of the CRAs. Is anyone familiar with their reporting cycles? Do they even report?

--delgato

2. paw67

paw67 Well-Known Member

From what I have seen, they used to report for some people but they no longer report. Some people have called and asked them to report and they say that they will but it doesn't happen. You might try calling them and asking.

paw67

3. jsummers

jsummers Well-Known Member

Had mine for close to a year... never reported.. Quickest way to get them to report is miss a payment..lol

4. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

I also have a Dell account and they haven't reported mine either and it was opened in January also.

I hear they don't report unless you become delinquent.

5. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

My Dell has been reporting to EXP since the 10/01, wrote to Dell asking them to report to EQ and TU. They said no, but 6 months later they reported to EQ but not TU. Go figure.

I paid off my DFS and bought a laptop they converted it to a Dell Perferred. That's reporting to EXP too.

6. delgato

delgato Well-Known Member

I have Dell preferred. Everything is underwritten by CIT bank.

7. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

Mine is Dell Preferred also but they aren't reporting it. But then again I don't want another tradeline cause I have enough credit already.

8. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I have a DFS account and it's been reporting about every 3 months. I just checked and it's not been updated since of March/2003.

This account has been paid in full since April/2003. So my CR still shows a balance of 356.00.

Best regards,
    Mirage