denied denied denied

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by edoggie, Oct 1, 2003.

1. edoggie

edoggie Well-Known Member

Guys,

Before you think about chancing inquiries, let me be your ginnie pig. I read through old post how people got Generations and Fleet credit cards with TU scores above 660 or so. I applied for both and got denied for both.

I have a 3 year old Cap One charge off and the rest is clean. My score was around 685-690 (can't remember). Reasons for denial:

serious delinquency
    no recent revolving credit history

The good thing is the Banks can kiss my a$$. I've learned to live off cash and manage it well plus I got my new house. I'mworthknowing the hell outta these inquiries till they come off.

2. jam237

jam237 Well-Known Member

i love the second one (standard)

gee, if everyone denied for that no one would ever be able to get a credit history... :)

i am expecting that one too though, i've managed to sack the majority of my baddies, and the majority of my credit report are positive deferred (and paid, and sold) student loans... :)

of course, i also had one expensive semester, one of my transferred and sold student loans appears to have been $23000+. woooah!, that semester was expensive... :) of course, i don't touch a positive tradeline even if it'ld say that it was a million dollar tuition for the semester... :) something tells me there was a computer error somewhere along the way... ;)

3. DOITMYSELF

DOITMYSELF Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the denials. I have been very careful NOT to apply for anything but I am now finding myself in the position of needing more positive tradelines. It looks like I will soon have to play the application game :(