Desdemona-off topic

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Apr 14, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Just read your post on Shannahan..Yeah, that was a tough break..they were something today..

not the Avalanche, of course (wink)...but nonetheless, good game!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I was gonna say something smart about the credit thing, too..did you decide what to do with BMG...I think the point I was making is that when I sent them a validation, they went away.

As was pointed out, they don't report (at least as far as I know), so I don't think you have to worry about that..but it was just nice to get the annoying lettrs to stop. :)

3. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

Yeah weâ??ll miss Shanna, I caught what I could of the game I had to help my financee with his taxes. All I heard all day was â??Honey whereâ??s this file? Honey, whereâ??s that file?â? Weâ??ll be waiting for Pat Roy and yes I am prouncing it â??Rrroyâ?. :~)

BTW.. loved the Top Ten list. I too have to vote for # 8.

Letâ??s go Red Wings.

4. Desdemona

RE: BMG

Well actual that was the first notice I received. Knowing (thinking) that they donâ??t report I think I will send a validation letter. Iâ??ll use LizardKingâ??s and see what they do. My question is can they really get a judgment? Maybe I am wrong, and you donâ??t need a SS # to file a judgment. Somebody please tell me I am right and you do need a SS # to report anything to a Credit Reporting Agency.

5. Maximus

Maximus Active Member

The amount is too small to sue for and they would have to sue to get a judgement. They will however place you in a mail order house credit bureau list which only hurts if you are ordering Slim Whitman and Box Car Willy CD's at Columbia House. Otherwise the credit bureaus that count-TU Equifax etc will never know about it.

Regards,
    Maximus

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I'm no expert, I can just tell you that I've only had them go away and not veryify. I would not worry about a judgement until I've seen the results of the verification.

Say "Waugh...Waugh...Waugh..."(hehehehe)

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

RE: BMG-Max

What? No more Box Car Willy?????

The Horror!!!

8. Desdemona

Maximus,

So what you are saying is.. my mailbox wouldn't be full of CD, book, and "crap" mailers? All because I ingored them. Notice, what notice? I didn't get any notice. Honest ;~)

BTW... Who is Box Car Willy?

9. Maximus

Maximus Active Member

He used to be on all those TV album ads on TBS...........

As in "Who can ever forget the unforgetable tunes of Box Car Willie............."

Or Slim Whitman ........"When I'm calling yoouuuuuuuuu!!!!!" just think of the Movie Mars Attacks and the scene at the end when Slim 's tune causes the martian's brains to explode..........

You can ignore these notices or better yet change the addresses on the coupons for more cd's to the address at Cub's stadium. It worked for the Blues Brothers

".......I'll be true to yyoooouuuuuuu oooooooooooooohhh!"

Maximus

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Wow, Max, I'm mesmerized by your obvious vocal skills!

Made me want to run upstairs and put on my Minnie Pearl Hat and sway with the price tag!

11. Desdemona

Thanks Max

I'll ignore the notice and continue to throw away the "we want you back" offers they send twice a month.

PS. Its nice to see everybody in a good mood and joking around. Must be that spring air. Thanks everybody.

Let's go Red Wings.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

It's the rush of the Avalanche

..that has made us giddy! Heeeeee!

(I have no clue what Heeeeeeee means..but I like it!)