desputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ike, Feb 9, 2001.

1. ike

ike Guest

can inquires be desputed

2. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

ANYTHING can be dIsputed. Whether or not it gets REMOVED is another issue.

Tyically, inquirIes are rarely ever removed.

3. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Even when the creditor request

I had an issue w/Wachovia pursuing me AFTER a bk7... even had the stupidity to file a lawsuit against me. Dumb. They also added 3 inquiries on my Equifax.. and a law firm that does collection has a distinctly derogatory notation.

Eventually I got a Vice President at Wachovia to authorize complete removal of the tradeline and of the 3 inquiries. They even directly called their Equifax rep when the UDF was taking too long. Result: 1 inquiry was still on a month later.

How difficult can it be to remove 3 not 2 inquiries? I've come to the belief that they're either complete morons (this had to be done by a specific time limit or I really was suing WAchovia since I had them over the barrel) or I am starting to guess that the bureaus "purposefully" act incompetent to keep us with poor credit files. IF WAchovia hadn't really pushed them I'm sure it'd still be on til the timelimit booted it off.

Think about it. They make more money off of selling bad credit reports than for good ones. It's in their best interests to act slowly, forget to do removals, "verify" when they don't, and to add the negatives right back on. Until there really are consequences to their actions... what's really stopping them? You and me? Doubt it.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Even when the creditor req

I SAY AGAIN...THEY ANSWER TO NOBODY (CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES), SO THEY DON'T CARE!!!