Did not recieve my card..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Stacie Arm, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Stacie Arm

Stacie Arm Guest

I applied for a card quite some time ago (before Christmas) and recieved a letter that you needed to hear from me to verify some information ,I called and did as instructed and have since waited for a reply. I have lost the 800 number and do not know to whom to speak about this ,how do I know that my card is not in the hands of someone unauthorized to use my credit? Please let me know as I am getting worried. thank you S. Armstrong

2. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

You need to address your request directly to the company you are expecting a card from. This is a public discussion board concerning credit and credit cards, not a customer service forum. It is not affiliated with any particular bank, credit card issuer or other credit-related company.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

What bank was it from??

4. anthony j.

anthony j. Guest

did not get my new card yest gotten a notice in mail but did not receive a card yet i am waiting for my credicorp gold card membership package paid the fee and moved in the mean time but new address was sent to the post office and i received a notice from credicorp with the new address on the notice

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You applied with CreditCorp?? They are the biggest scam going around here. I am sorry to have to tell you this but this place is not a credit card company. It is a overpriced catalog company and you can only use their card at their catalog. I'm sure others can tell you more about this scam. You should read the article at Credit mania.com, it will explain it better.

6. Customer S

Customer S Guest

Dear Stacie,

We are so sorry about the delay. Did you apply by telephone? As of 12/1/99 all credit cards applied for by telephone will be delivered by telephone. So stay close by! Oh, BTW- don't worry about losing the 800 number. Just use any 800 number, whoever answers the phone will connect you with the right department. It is quite similar to the E-mail regime, you didn't really have to worry about whom you were E-mailing , it just gets to the right people on its own!

7. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Please enhance your reading skills. This is not Creditcorp customer service, or any other bank's customer service for that matter.

8. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

RE: Did not receive my brain i

Well I guess it had to happen even with the ads all over the place and the very visible links and topics regardless if a person came here via a search engine filtering out most of the stupid posts she somehow made it past.

I also enjoyed the reply by Customer Service, one of his better one's.

9. jennifer

jennifer Guest

Stacie,
    If you still remember the name of the company. Then try calling 1800-555-1212. It is the directory for all 800 #'s. They should have the number for you. I would demand getting the card in the mail if you were approved for one.